Women like this give girls a bad name.... It was nasty

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:37 pm
Quote:
Why can't my stupid luggage question thread generate this kind of interest?

Slappy- Simple. People are more interested in sex than suitcases! Laughing

Anyhow, I read your thread, and wanted to help, but could not give you a definitive answer, so I kept my big mouth shut. What I have seen on some planes, is that there is a hanger hook near the front of the plane. I have seen flight attendants put hanging suit bags on the hook. I don't know if this applies only to 1st class, or certain airlines, but if I were you, I would make a phone call to the airline, and determine their policy.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:46 pm
Laughing hehe, Well, those 21 pages certainly were entertaining.

You guys should do this more often. Fills a night real fast....and there's nothing on TV. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:52 pm
If you think this is about nothing on tv, then good luck.

Bye.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 07:49 am
ossobuco wrote:
Trust me, I am not shocked.

I am interested in crazielady, I like her.
Lot of boredom going on with her and her life, lotta stupidity.

Boredom is in your own mind.
Sure, I'm mean.
Crazielady is bright but inexperienced re mental challenge. That is not her fault. A life in this room of "women like this" is not a good thing for her.

Boredom, somewhat... mainly at work, but I love life, there is sooo much of it, it is somewhat impossible to get bored....

I would describe myself as a young adult :-)
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 09:24 am
I saw a Duchess interviewed once.She was in her 80s and very sprightly.Very posh too.

She was asked if she had any regrets.

She said yes-just one.It was not having had the Edinburgh rugby 15 when she'd had the chance.

(Merely reporting in.Not taking sides.)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 12:10 pm
Crazielady420 wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

Sure, I'm mean.
Crazielady is bright but inexperienced re mental challenge. That is not her fault. A life in this room of "women like this" is not a good thing for her.

Boredom, somewhat... mainly at work, but I love life, there is sooo much of it, it is somewhat impossible to get bored....

Well, I was out of line with this.
First of all, I had been thinking this stuff was all going on in the same room - I had been unsure in the beginning of the thread and then decided it must have been the same room from some things said toward the middle of the thread. Then Slappy said it wasn't but I had thought it was... and went back and double checked this morning.
So I had this image of your group of friends just sort of going with it all, in the same room, and started to question your devotion to protecting them re getting drunk, and so on. Anyway, that is sooo not my business.

On the boredom, I guess I've gotten the wrong idea, from the boredom at work thread. Glad you're not bored!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 01:17 pm
ossobuco wrote:
Crazielady420 wrote:
ossobuco wrote:

Sure, I'm mean.

Well, I was out of line with this.
First of all, I had been thinking this stuff was all going on in the same room - I had been unsure in the beginning of the thread and then decided it must have been the same room from some things said toward the middle of the thread. Then Slappy said it wasn't but I had thought it was... and went back and double checked this morning.
So I had this image of your group of friends just sort of going with it all, in the same room, and started to question your devotion to protecting them re getting drunk, and so on. Anyway, that is sooo not my business.

On the boredom, I guess I've gotten the wrong idea, from the boredom at work thread. Glad you're not bored!

No, the girl was in one of the bedrooms... and people kept going in and out and the door was open half the time... and someone thought is would be funny to carry me into the room as a joke... and I ran out... I saw some of it and then left the area... it was quite disturbing for me...

Yea mainly just bored with work.... I hate my job... but other than that there is still sooo much I have to do! 4 years ago if you asked me how I look at life, I would have said I am bored and I hated it.... Ask me now and I will tell you how much I love it and no matter how down I get it is still worth it... I am full of life now, even though I may not always show it
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:55 pm
In Western Culture the strong body odor could well be a signal of mental disturbance. Acting out may or may not be "normal". Not taking a shower before heading out to spend Saturday night on intimate terms with strangers is abnormal in the United States.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:59 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
In Western Culture the strong body odor could well be a signal of mental disturbance. Acting out may or may not be "normal". Not taking a shower before heading out to spend Saturday night on intimate terms with strangers is abnormal in the United States.

It wasn;t normal body odor either, she literally "smelled like sh*t"... that is a quote from that night, not just b.o. I think.... I was thinking maybe she had come from another party where she had already done this, but I mean the entire how reaked
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 09:35 am
A fair number of men see that as a test and there are some,not me of course,who need it.

Flaubert describes his entanglement with Kuchiouk Hanem on his oriental trip much as you describe your lady.Although he did use understatement which rendered his version both more stylish and more powerful.Greil Marcus,in his book on Dylan's musical roots,alludes to the phenomena a few times.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 05:41 am
Maybe she was a homeless chick who wanted somewhere warm to be for the night and some beer.

A mouse? A needle? Smells like ****?

Shocked
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 08:58 am
Quote:
Maybe she was a homeless chick who wanted somewhere warm to be for the night and some beer.

Who uses the library computers to find out where Real Swingers are having Wild Parties where she's welcome?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 09:00 am
Noddy wrote:
Who uses the library computers to find out where Real Swingers are having Wild Parties where she's welcome?

Someone who got exactly what she wanted.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:10 am
And quite a lot of unexpected interest has been shown on what is,when all is said and done,a mere incident of no consequence whatsoever.

Monte Python had a sketch with three old dears talking about a rape,whilst knitting,in ever increasing tones of excitement.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:12 am
Well for an update, the girl has not come back....

But I am so disgusted with one of my friends now, that I am not going back there for sometime... He hurt me a great deal this weekend...

Eh.... I know that I can do better! I am going to do that whole postive attitude thing, figure it will work better :-)
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 10:00 am
CL420-

What does "sometime" mean?It's a bit wishy-washy.

If somebody hurt and disgusted me I wouldn't go back ever.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 10:06 am
spendius wrote:
CL420-

What does "sometime" mean?It's a bit wishy-washy.

If somebody hurt and disgusted me I wouldn't go back ever.

One of those guys there is my ex boyfriend... him and I have been good friends for awhile now... but then he asked me back out last weekend while he was drunk and I said no... because he has been sleeping with this girl... It is a long story and all I know is that I can do better and that I don't need him to bring me down...

I am free
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 10:15 am
CL--

Quote:
It is a long story and all I know is that I can do better and that I don't need him to bring me down...

Excellent insight.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 10:22 am
Attagirl!!!

<applause>
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 10:35 am
Yea I guess you can say that I have been doing alot of thinking, about life... and I know in my heart that everything is going to be ok...

So I am trying to live with a postive attitude... and so far, so good... everything that has been bothering me, hasn't been getting to me as much!

Woulda thunk it :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 04:06:40