Women like this give girls a bad name.... It was nasty

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 06:40 pm
Also, many girls and women have become promiscuous after rape, claimed as such or not.

I did that, for a while, though not at this woman's level - plus it happened to coincide with the seventies, and I am famously nonrepentent, to myself.

I see this room at the time it happened for crazielady and friends as the center of some kind of human theater, with more than Roshomon points of view going on. There's a screenplay there, someone should write it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 07:06 pm
I bet I sound righteous. I have a penchant for sounding that way, choice of words, like penchant. But you folks will remember this. After the joking, think about it.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:03 pm
Osso, you sound intelligent and cool and of an age when experience adds a touch of knowing that isn't apparent to younger people. I see, very clearly, a generational gap here.

Crazielady, you are a delightful poster and I wasn't blaming you for what happened, just wondering at your response. What one sees on a surface level isn't at all what is going on beneath the surface in instances such as you described.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:10 pm
I remember reading that women who are sexually abused often become promiscuous because of self-esteem issues. Abused men become abusers because of the power issue.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:30 pm
I did the same thing, osso. Though, as you said, not at this woman's level. Thanks for letting me know it's not unusual.

You don't sound righteous. Just wise. And about the screenplay...I think it's been done. (And badly, I might add.)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:32 pm
I don't know what the hell she could have done. The chick wasn't having sex in the same room CL was in, so I have to disagree with the "theatre" comparison(though I know what you mean).

Some stranger girl came over, had sex with a couple of guys, and left. It happens. People have sex. They have one-night stands. A lot of mentally healthy people go to swingers parties and get railed by multiple people. Plus you have to realize you're talking about a bunch of college-aged drunk guys. This stuff happens over and over at college dorms across the country.

Of course I'd bet this girl isn't on the mentally stable side, but still....I don't see the point of sitting here over-analyzing the girl, CL, CL's friends, why CL is hanging out with these guys, ect. You're acting like this is some shock it's happened.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 08:46 pm
we had 4 guys on the football team that got a std from a girl one night -afterwards they were very clean shaven for sometime and took alot of grief in the locker room
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:02 pm
Trust me, I am not shocked.

I am interested in crazielady, I like her.
Lot of boredom going on with her and her life, lotta stupidity.

Boredom is in your own mind.
Sure, I'm mean.
Crazielady is bright but inexperienced re mental challenge. That is not her fault. A life in this room of "women like this" is not a good thing for her.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:15 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
...A lot of mentally healthy people go to swingers parties and get railed by multiple people...

Shocked

Not so sure I agree with this.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:20 pm
Well I'm not speaking from experience...but I wouldn't automatically tag all swingers as screwed up in the head. Some people have a very casual outlook on sex.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:22 pm
Um, even I might challenge my last post.

Still. Slappy's relaxed view is a kind of framework
for dismay
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:23 pm
I guess I should explain. I have private qualms and am fine with public stuff.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:39 pm
Well, that doesn't make sense to me either.

The explanation is that I posted and edited and posted and edited and then got sort of lost as other people posted.

Okay, forget whatever I said.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:50 pm
Quote:
Well I'm not speaking from experience...but I wouldn't automatically tag all swingers as screwed up in the head. Some people have a very casual outlook on sex.

Slappy- There's casual, and there's casual. Going into a roomful of strangers, and having sex with multiple partners, is, IMO not casual, but pathological. Even the way that CL described the girl's behavior, makes me strongly believe that she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

I know that it would be difficult for you to imagine, but what would you think if she were your sister..............................???
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 09:56 pm
I said all along she's screwed up in the head.

Just saying everyone is over analyzing the whole situation, in that I don't know what people expect CL to do. She's not putting up stories about herself getting gangbanged by strangers.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:00 pm
Slappy- But that is what we do here. We overanalyze everything. Didn'tcha notice! Laughing
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:01 pm
I guess I have to beg off here, as I don't know the local history - I might be mean when I shouln't be.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:06 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Slappy- But that is what we do here. We overanalyze everything. Didn'tcha notice! Laughing

Gee...ya think?! Yes, I noticed.

Why can't my stupid luggage question thread generate this kind of interest?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:09 pm
I guess it'd be useful if I'm quiet.

Not sure I should be.

See ya later.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 10:18 pm
On review, I'm being too nice.

Still, people are welcome to their ways.

Back later.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/30/2024 at 02:53:14