Women like this give girls a bad name.... It was nasty

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:54 pm
Oh, I'm sorry Setana. I forgot my "compassionate response." Let me go read an armchair psychology book and get back with a profound thought for you, ok? Here you go: she was neglected by her father growing up and/or was abused, so she seeks that male authority figure in her life by showing up at stranger's houses and getting f#cked by soda bottles.

I can't believe how many of you are down CL's throat about this. What did she do? "Oh, why didn't you leave...why are you hanging out with these guys...the girl isn't a slut..." Jesus, she's just pointing out it was a strange occurance.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:56 pm
Yes, Slappy, you're right. Now come over here, bend over, and hand me that bottle of Colt 45 over there...
0 Replies

Setanta

Bite me, Slap . . . you show up with the male slut response because you think it makes you look funny and cool--but it's merely pathetic . . .
0 Replies

shortygurl

well i understand its none of my business but when u do it in front of people what do u expect she did it in the room with a bunch of people also lettin then video tape her I kno it's her life but seriously I'm not sayin the guys weren't in the wrong cuz they were wrong to treat a girl like that. I complely understand what u are sayin bella and i agree with some points u have but I'm sorry it's just really sad that a girk would not respect herself at all and if she keeps living her life this way she is going to end up dead well it's her life and if that's the way she wants live life that way it's her problem
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:57 pm
Doesn't the behavior of the woman strike any chords of concern? Yes, it was her decision to come to the party and to let the young men there have sex with her, even use a Coke bottle, but is that all there is? Did anyone get up and ask her if she truly knew what she was doing? Did anyone try to talk to her for a few minutes to determine if she was even fairly sane?

Her behavior was a classic indication of serious mental health issues. Did no one worry about her? To me, it appears that she wasn't in her right mind to be making such a horribly dangerous decision.

I can't imagine not telling her that this wasn't what the party was all about and that her behavior was terribly dangerous. She was so obviously being self-destructive it is frightening and tragic.
0 Replies

shortygurl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 01:59 pm
and btw bella yes i was in the room we all were so i kno what happened and i kno she enjoyed it she was laughin and jokin about it after it had happened so yes i do kno and so does everyone else that was there
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:00 pm
It's in threads like these that I fall in love with this website all over again...
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:00 pm
Diane wrote:
Doesn't the behavior of the woman strike any chords of concern? Yes, it was her decision to come to the party and to let the young men there have sex with her, even use a Coke bottle, but is that all there is? Did anyone get up and ask her if she truly knew what she was doing? Did anyone try to talk to her for a few minutes to determine if she was even fairly sane?

Her behavior was a classic indication of serious mental health issues. Did no one worry about her? To me, it appears that she wasn't in her right mind to be making such a horribly dangerous decision.

I can't imagine not telling her that this wasn't what the party was all about and that her behavior was terribly dangerous. She was so obviously being self-destructive it is frightening and tragic.

These were my original thoughts when the events of the night started taking place..... and yes people did talk to her... I think she may have been mentally unstable but I couldn't do anything, I put my foot down for a minute and they all ignore me....
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:01 pm
Setanta wrote:
Bite me, Slap . . . you show up with the male slut response because you think it makes you look funny and cool--but it's merely pathetic . . .

Yes, I thought saying "I want to hang out with her friends now...bring on the sluts" was kind of funny, in response to your suggestion she find new friends. You didn't think it was funny, so I'm pathetic and must bite you. Here's your pat on the back, tough guy.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:01 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I can't believe how many of you are down CL's throat about this. What did she do? "Oh, why didn't you leave...why are you hanging out with these guys...the girl isn't a slut..." Jesus, she's just pointing out it was a strange occurance.

Thank you
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:02 pm
kickycan wrote:

I think you've gone off the deep end here in your quest to right this perceived wrong you see. In your opinion, do the words promiscuous or Slovenly EVER apply? I mean, if they don't apply in this case, then when the hell would they ever apply?

I agree with what Soz said, by the way.

The term slut is a dirty, nasty connotation dreamed up by someone to be hurtful. To be hurtful and derogatory and indicate that the girl who the term is used on is some how worth less because of her own personal choices

THAT is why I hate that word and why I "go off the deep end" about this.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:03 pm
Yeah, the worry about her thing was one of the first things I thought of, too.

I dunno, this could go so many different ways. She could actually be a sane, in-control person who for whatever combinations just really wanted to do this. It's not automatically pathological. However, as Diane says, I see all kinds of warning signs all over this -- might be wrong, there's not enough info, but that's what I see. As such, worry is my first response -- about her, about the guys, about everyone's health (physical and mental), and also (to get back in the mom vein) about CL and what kinds of friends she has.

We just don't know enough, though. So I see avoiding jumping on the judging bandwagon as applying to both this nameless girl and to CL's reaction to the situation.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:03 pm
shortygurl wrote:
and btw bella yes i was in the room we all were so i kno what happened and i kno she enjoyed it she was laughin and jokin about it after it had happened so yes i do kno and so does everyone else that was there

So, what does that make you?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:04 pm
So you hate the word. Some women really hate the "C" word. Either way, it's a slang word used to describe girls who do things exactly what Rocky from "Mask" did that night(that's what she looks like, by the way).

Seriously. This girl looks like a helicopter landed on her face. Upside down.
0 Replies

Misspatatra

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:04 pm
Re: Women like this give girls a bad name.... It was nasty
Crazielady420 wrote:
Ok I am going to keep this as PG as possible... (another thread reminded me of this)

2 weeks ago I was at a party and my friends decided it would be funny to post the party details online to see if any females would show up...

So throughout the night nobody showed and we were just doing our normal card playing and drinking.... when the door opened and this girl walked in all by herself... she was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans and nobody knew who she was (and we are a close group of friends)....

SO she walks in sits on the couch.. yada yada make a long story short she takes off the sweatshirt and reveals a low cut shirt and really bad body odor... she sticks her cigarettes and lighter in her bra and starts talking to all the guys

Then she starts taking one of the guys pants off with her teeth and by the end of the night she was in the bedroom being passed around, if you get what I am saying...

THIS IS SOMETHING I NEVER EXPECTED TO SEE IN MY LIFE

Can anyone tell me why a girl my age would show up by herself at some random party and do that?

Just thought I get opinions or at least let you share my horror!

I didn't read the all thread but...what kind of guys and what kind of girls can do such a thing....i 'm not so pure, i 'm not an angel....but....I share your horror...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:05 pm
kickycan wrote:
Yes, Slappy, you're right. Now come over here, bend over, and hand me that bottle of Colt 45 over there...

ya know there are banana protectors over on another topic you can get cheap
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:05 pm
kickycan wrote:
It's in threads like these that I fall in love with this website all over again...

And times like this that make me want to jump your bones.

Arguing makes me hot.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2005 02:06 pm
Yeah.
Diane has some great points..

and to back up what I was thinking as well..

Nothing of what Diane said ever crossed anyones mind ( at the party) , it was just a simple - shes a slut- assumption.

now, if this really did happen like that.. I dont know how comfortable i would have been asking questions to some naked chick.,..

" So, tell me.. did your mother leave you when you were young?"
Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

You know, I've been thinking.

You usually have to pay girls $150/hr to shove Coke bottles/lollipops/dollars/ect., in them during bachelor parties.

Throw a gorilla mask on her, and she may be acceptable. And it's FREE!
0 Replies

husker

kickycan wrote:

I'm trying not to hard to LMAO out loud in my office
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 12:13:32