Pet Peeves

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 12:24 pm
Oh yes, very tasty. My problem is I have whiskers that act like a magnet when I eat ice cream.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 08:02 am
Since Easter and the weekend are now very much in the past and normality has returned, I've been thoughting a few thinks. This has brought me to the conclusion that having a Moody Peeve, a Miserable Moan or a Dose of Angst is good for us. Even if you don't have any of them, be creative, INVENT ONE. A 5 minute rant at some moron of a checkout clerk, a trollop of a gas jockey, an imbecile of a workplace superior, does wonders in shattering millstones that hang heavily around your neck, releases that ever bubbling gas in your digestive system and helps clear those dodgy sinus tubes. Remember other people can be a health hazard. So hold your head up. Are you going to be a martyr or a hero. The choice is yours.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 12 Feb, 2005 06:34 pm
Some of my pet peeves - in no particular order:

• Dog owners who won't clean up after their pets when they relieve themselves in public places. Mad
  • Car drivers who use cell phones going through intersections. Scare the heck out of me! Shocked
  • Aisle displays in stores.
  • People who talk during a movie.
  • Scheduled movies that get pre-empted by sports on TV.
  • Salesmen who come to the door; telemarketers on the phone.
  • Governments that waste taxpayers' money on stupid stuff!
  • Idiots who send viruses, etc...
  • Parents who let their kids run wild in stores.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pet Peeves
  3. » Page 6
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.06 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:07:19