Pet Peeves

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:52 pm
Well Sofia as long as your husband is a lot smaller than I am it could be possible. My wife tho, well she's formidable but doesn't run fast. I sure Rae can be trusted to turn a blind eye should we play a game or 2 of say hopscotch........................................
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 06:00 pm
My, it sure is spring-like on this site! LOL!

Mind you, it is, of course, Autumn here....sigh...
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 06:07 pm
Deborah ------------ shouldn't you be tucked up in your warren ?

I'm off too count Bo-Peep's sheep again.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 06:08 pm
No dear, it is 9.35 am here on Monday morning. Sleep well.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 06:23 pm
G'night, oldandknew.....happy bopeep counting..... :wink:
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2003 02:01 am
Gee, we're easily upset!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 04:53 am
Who us? Embarrassed Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Dek

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 11:58 am
sozobe wrote:
Dek, this is an issue close to my own heart (as a mother of a two-year-old, it comes up rather often) and I'm glad to see your quite qualified mother agrees!

I know you've already been welcomed to A2K, but just wanted to say I've been enjoying your posts. Glad you're here!

Many thanks I'll tell my mother she has a fan Wink

Thanks Sozobe, Montana and Rae for the nice words of welcome Smile
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 12:13 pm
My pet peeves and pooves on a regular basis Very Happy, and I do hate it when he forgets to change the toilet paper roll. What the heck were we paying that trainer for anyway?

But seriously folks...getting back to some of Rae's earlier posts...Rae works in a hotel, I work as a caterer. People not washing their hands after evacuating themselves disgusts me. What is worse, however, is the fact that there is a NEED to put up 'Please remember to wash your hands' signs over the staff washrooms in professional kitchens! There should be no need for a sign! Anyone who works in a kitchen should know better! Grr...arrgh... Evil or Very Mad

On the other hand, watching all the yentas in my neighbourhood trading Purel samples and going on endlessly about the SARS also annoys me quite a bit. Confused Wash your hands like a normal person already...we are not all going to get SARS.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2003 12:20 pm
Very Happy
0 Replies

schwarzie

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 09:42 pm
Ladies that stand to use the bathroom and spatter.
There needs to be a sign installed in the bathroom with these words:

WE AIM TO PLEASE--------YOU AIM TOO, PLEASE!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2003 09:49 pm
Welcome to A2K, schwarzie! And I agree with you!

I have a son whom I've tried to drill this advice into ~ he's a teenager now, so there's no talking to him!

But, the women's bathroom is another story! I can't believe how many women leave messes on the seat! Yuck!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 18 Apr, 2003 10:00 pm
... and people who dribble on the toilet seat and neglect to clean it up!

... people who fail to use their directional!

... people who are cruel to animals!

... newspeople who think they're actors!

... cops who drive behind me, just for kicks!
0 Replies

schwarzie

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 10:33 am
Most all dogs can be considered man's best friend, however, all Pit Bulls should be considered man's worst fiend.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:17 am
Supermarket peeves

Why is it the shortist checkout line is always the slowest.

Why do people with overloaded carts go to the hand baskets only checkout.

When will supermarkets realise I don't want a loyalty card, I'd prefer they just cut the sales price in the first place.

Groupes of people who block the aisles in the supermarket and turn the place into a social convention hall just where I wanna get at my favorite beer.

People who push their shopping cart straight at me when I'm in my wheelchair, I don't have racing steering or power brakes but I got weight and sharp edges. Brings tears to their legs

The supermarket that every month moves the products to different aisles just when I know exactly where even the most obscure items are located. I'm waiting for when they switch the store with the gasoline pumps, so you get your car filled in the fruit and veg section and your fruit in what was the unleaded gas bay and vegs where the tire pumps were.

Oh yeah, their is always some freaking moron who parks his car in the disabled section and runs the 50 yards to the entrance in Olympic time. But vengeance is mine as he slips head over heels on a carton of ice cream dropped by an angel .
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:23 am
<note to self.....do not piss oldandknew off. ever.>
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:27 am
Hi Rae, I'm quite a friendly soul as a rule. Oh I left out car thieves, especialy when they try and take mine and then leave it parked across the street. If you want a job done properly, do it yourself
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:29 am
snicker, snicker Laughing
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:52 am
Sicker, snicker, not Snicker chocolate bars ? 2 of 'em ? Blimey Rae, double trouble there my dear
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 19 Apr, 2003 11:58 am
Now, Snickers Ice Cream ~ that's good stuff! Razz
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pet Peeves
  3. » Page 5
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/22/2024 at 04:00:27