Ahem.....back to reserved and studious. Shocked
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 02:57 pm
rae --------- forgiveness granted ha ha it's all good for a larf
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 03:09 pm
It is still the Sabbath, sir. Even in your neck of the woods. You shall refrain from larfing..... Laughing
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 03:11 pm
Yes, your ladyship, but the witching hour approacheth
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 03:14 pm
Hopefully, sir, you are well-prepared with garlic cloves and silver crosses.

Our witching hour is still a good ways off.....if I drink enough beer, I might just miss it!

Ahem.
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 03:34 pm
yes. quaffing a few beers is an ideal passtime and diversion.

Does ones soul the world of good
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 04:24 pm
Two more peeves.....

My son gets gold stars for doing both of these things.....

The toilet paper needs to be replaced in the bathroom. He'll either ignore it completely, or take a new roll of paper and put it on the counter. Why not just put it on the roll and throw the empty out?

Putting an empty milk carton back into the refrigerator. Or leaving just enough so that you think you have enough for a cup of tea, but no..... Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 04:32 pm
Rae -------- funny you should say that, my daughter has the same 2 habits and her room was like the city dump. She no longer lives at home, but when she was away at university, she shared a house with 5 others and it looked a reffugee camp. they were all just as hopeless when it came to housework...............
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 04:37 pm
lol.....Then we have the famous line of 'I can't find it' and the typical parents response of 'if you make me get up and I find it, you're in big trouble'.....

Can't tell you how many times I've had that conversation with my son.....my ex husband, too!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:06 pm
ha ha, been there, done it, worn the t-shirt and then gone hoarse with shouting. Why do they leave everything to the last minute. Have they revised for next days exam. No dad, I'll do it after dinner, yeah yeah yeah and then you hear some rap band rolling thru the house.. Her idea of hanging up clothes was called find the nearest empty spot on her desk or the floor. At university
she got the 2nd highest degree possible and with honors. She has just got a job in social care using her pshycology degree and it pays about $25,000 a year and she's 21 years old. She's clever girl and believes he generation invented or discovered everything
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:10 pm
I am going to use the buckle end of my Bible Belt on you, oldandknew!
We love fun! Why, just this morning we were burning crosses and firing off our shotguns!

Weeeeeeee! Yyeeeeehaw!

(DISCLAIMER: No crosses were harmed.)
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:16 pm
Hmmmm.
Possibly not as funny to most as it was to me....

Pet Peeves-
snot, those hacking loogeys in restaurants, slimy green stuff that looks like snot.

telemarketers

dirty door knobs

newspapers on my floor. (Hubby leaves them splayed out everywhere)
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:19 pm
It was you was it Sofia, well if'n you'd just cleaned up the mess you left behind and hosed down the pick up trucks, you might not get those FBI gremlins in DC goin' all moody and readin' the riot act.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:20 pm
Many apologies.

I will instruct my redneck crew to be more tidy next time.
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:27 pm
Rednecks 'tidy'? Yeah right!
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:30 pm
Hey Sofia, your cool, having read some of your posts, I've a lot of respect for your opinions. And you got humor too.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:35 pm
Thank you, dahlink!!!

I have been happy to read you, as well! You will have to play with me once in a while!
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:37 pm
Uh oh.
0 Replies

Sofia

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:41 pm
Rae's 'uh-oh's' have proven to be prescient.

Do you think me and oldandknew could be a dastardly duo?
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2003 05:47 pm
Actually, I was just wonderin if you remembered my 'uh oh'.

'Dastardly' does not come to mind when thinking of you, Miss Sofia! :wink:
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Pet Peeves
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:04:03