Harry potter 7 theory.

shrimpy1522

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 08:42 am
triwizardkid wrote:
ok guys this is what i think, i think it could be regulus arctic borgin from borgin and burks and i think he brough burks with him to get it i think that burks died drinking the potion and borgin got it to sell at his shop so i think its at his shop

ok lets revew the hor cruxes ( the ring ) from slytherin that dumbldors hand got burnt destroying it, ( the snake ), ( the goblet ) from huphlpuph,
( unknown mystery items ) from gryphendor and ravenclaw, ( the amulet), voldemort in his regulor body, so thats 6, and i think that harry potter is the last one, or his scar is at least because voldemort transferd some of his power into harry

um, you forgot the diary, and Nagini is absolutely not a horcrux, and I also dont think that Harry is a horcrux, and you have read these books for HOW long????? Well, you dont seem to know your subject, do you???
0 Replies

ballentine145

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:43 pm
im lost
im lost what happened in the6th book
0 Replies

ballentine145

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:46 pm
im lost
ok im new and im kind of lost. what happened in the 6th book. somebody please help me out. Confused
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 06:48 am
Snape made a secret pact (otherwise he would blow his cover) and had to kill dumbledore.
They found out that to kill voldemort you have to first kill bits of his soul which are stuck in various objects called horcruxes.
Thats pretty much it........
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2007 07:03 pm
I dont mean to be rude.... but why dont you just read the book??? Otherwise, dont come on HP topics, too many spoilers. If you really want to enjoy the book, dont get it ruined for yourself. If you <i>really</i> want to know, I'll sum the whole book up in a few sentences below.

-HIGHLIGHT BELOW-
Ok, Hagrid gets forced to become a death eater, and he is Voldemort's spy in Hogwarts. Draco, runs away from the school, to study the dark arts at Durmstrang, we find out that Voldemort has horcruxes (a horcurx is an object that can read people's minds, and have full control of them. He uses this to make Hagrid a death eater, by the way. Snape, is sent after Draco, (by Draco's mother) and when he finally catches Draco, he discovers that Draco has a terminal disease and has 6 months to live. When Snape finds this out, he decides to be nice for the rest of his life, and instead of being mean and punishing children, giving them candy, and house points. WHAT??? YOU THOUGHT I WAS FRIGGIN SERIOUS???
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2007 02:09 pm
Lol! Shrimpy, that's hillarious!
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Wed 4 Jul, 2007 08:58 am
it didnt really work, because the background isnt white, but I did it anyways.
0 Replies

sectumsempra7

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 08:13 am
i am interested to hear the theories regarding harry potentially being a horcrux. i sort of wish rowling would brave the road less travelled and have harry make the ultimate sacrifice. yes, it will displease children, but she's made enough money on the series by now that i don't really think she should worry about displeasing young kids who probably can't appreciate the layers of the later books anyway. i do like the idea of neville helping to finish the deed!
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 07:49 am
arg no! Neville suddenly becoming a hero would be completely completely naff. urg.
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 05:06 pm
She really doesnt care about the money, who knows, maybe she it will end up like that, but I dont think she will do that just because she has grown so attached to him, and if he dies, then what about Ginny? The while point of the story is love, and how could she ever love again if he dies? I just think that it is a good, well thought out theory, but it is too common, so I really doubt it. Except, unlike the "Snape is good" theory (which I believe, by the way) is if theory was to actually come true, then it would make a much bigger impact on the entire story, rather than just finding out that someone isnt evil.
0 Replies

blakblak

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 07:23 pm
First of all REgulus isnt dead...how else could he have given the note to harry at the end of the 6th book saying the locket was FAKE...

You need 2 people to get the locket(because of the potion) so how did RAB get it? I reckon RAB gave the potion to Kreacher and stole the locket and now kreacher has it back in No.12 GRimauld place, Also in book 5 or 6 when theyu were cleaning up and kreacher was gathering all those photos they saw kreacher running away with something....
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Thu 12 Jul, 2007 09:33 pm
blakblak wrote:
First of all REgulus isnt dead...how else could he have given the note to harry at the end of the 6th book saying the locket was FAKE...

You need 2 people to get the locket(because of the potion) so how did RAB get it? I reckon RAB gave the potion to Kreacher and stole the locket and now kreacher has it back in No.12 GRimauld place, Also in book 5 or 6 when theyu were cleaning up and kreacher was gathering all those photos they saw kreacher running away with something....

........NEWSFLASH........

THE NOTE WAS INSIDE THE FRIGGIN LOCKET. You really need to study up on HP before going on a forum and talking about it. As for the rest of it,

........NEWSFLASH........

THAT IS OLD NEWS. ANYBODY THAT LIKE HP ENOUGH TO TALK ABOUT IT ON A FORUM, HAS STUDIED UP ON THIS STUFF, TRUST ME.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 04:38 am
Christ! What have I started here?
We're all gonna find out on friday anyway! WOOP!
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 12:38 pm
I know.... just one more week. I am about to die from excitement. At least I'm not like, Steve Vanderark or something. He will probably die the second he finishes the book.
0 Replies

blakblak

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 08:06 pm
i would hate to die before reading the book...it would be incredibly annoying, im not taking any risks this week. when does it come out for new zealand? in america is it friday?
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Fri 13 Jul, 2007 11:16 pm
lol, my mom threatened to ground me for a week if i stayed up late tonight, but dont worry, I am just waiting for her to get home,then I'll go to bed. idk about new zealand, yes it comes out on friday in the us... you could do a google search though, or you could got to www.the-leaky-cauldron.org
0 Replies

princesspupule

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 05:09 am
Clearly I don't have much of a life if I find my entertainment watching the grass grow and anticipating the final HP book. I am willing to lay out a prediction on the final segment: Voldemort will die, but after Harry goes through that curtain in the Ministry of Mysteries office. He will see Sirius and Dumbledore and his parents there, who will all advise him of how to handle Voldemort. It'll somehow be great, better than any of us can imagine it, and will happen after the wedding of Bill Weasley to Fleur, the veela.

Are any of you going to the midnight parties at the bookstores? One of my friends wants to go, so I said I would go with her, and lo, and behold, my 8 & 9 year old children are eager to stay up late and go, so looks like I will be there (probably not dressed as my favorite character, but who knows, eh?) I eagerly await paying $20+ at Borders for the privelege of buying my copy at midnight rather than at 6 AM for $17...
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 20 Jul, 2007 04:39 am
OH MY GOD GUYS! UNDER 24 HOURS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2007 07:08 pm
I READ BOOK 7 IN 2 AND A HALF DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I got it at midnight, when it came out, too.... hey, this is kiinda random, but did anyone else take the W.O.M.B.A.T.s on JKRowling.com? I GOT AN OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! (and FYI, not many people get that. like, some people on podcasts didnt get an outstanding! I think *Kim Newsome got an Exceeds Expectations, but i dont remember.) Also, you cant take them anymore, and you wont ever get the chance again. the wombats are closed, end of story.

*Kim Newsome is a host of the harry potter podcast, SpinnersCast. See their website at www.spinnerscast.com or find them on iTunes.

(PS I swear I dont work at spinnerscast, nor did anyone from that podcast tell me to promote them on forums)
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 03:05 pm
Wow shripmy, wouldn't it be good if Internet quizzes were as useful as A levels.

Is everyone ready for a discussion on the book? Or shall we start a new thread for that?
0 Replies