Harry potter 7 theory.

Owner of a Lonely Heart

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 04:34 pm
I can't believe Rowling killed off Dumbledore.
0 Replies

benadam

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:23 pm
Same here. It was a complete shock. I kept expecting something to happen and him to come back. Also a shock was that it was Snape that killed him. Shocked
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 12:40 pm
How did he kill him?
0 Replies

benadam

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 01:21 pm
He used the killing curse, Avada Kedavra.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Thu 26 Jan, 2006 10:31 pm
I just saw this:

Quote:
That's what comes of reading HP I guess.

Don't put it off too long Ray.They are quite good fun if you can cut the mustard.

I daresay parties like that will be a bit short on HP fans.They probably have a more Motorhead style leaning.

Does HP wear T-shirts with risque blazons,jeans and trainers?

I hope you're joking.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 05:06 am
I wouldn't joke about "drunk sex parties" Ray.
0 Replies

Owner of a Lonely Heart

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2006 03:44 pm
I was naive when I read the books because I thought that Snape actually was changed, and wasn't the evil guy I figured he was at the beginning.
0 Replies

benadam

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 09:09 am
iamsimplytammie said

"i think harry IS the horcrux"

I have just finished re-reading the Chamber of Secrets. At the end, Dumbledore tells Harry that Voldemort passed some of himself to Harry when he tried to kill him and that is why Harry is a parseltongue.

I wonder Question
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 09:12 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote:
I was naive when I read the books because I thought that Snape actually was changed, and wasn't the evil guy I figured he was at the beginning.

Descartes wrote:
It is prudent never to trust entirely those who have decieved us
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:26 pm
Quote:
I wouldn't joke about "drunk sex parties" Ray.

Laughing You would know wouldn't you spendius?

Anyways, it's really pushing it for you to say that I didn't go to any drunk sex parties because of HP books. I didn't go because I don't think it's fun and I don't think it's something that I should do. Nothing to do with HP.

If HP books get me out of those situations, I'll be the first one to thank Rowling.

Maybe you should quit your obsession over HP, and realize that everyone does not such an adolescence life as you or anyone else might have.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2006 05:41 am
I do!!!! Ive done everything to do with drunken sex parties all in my short 2 years of alcoholism. What an achievement.

Yes i think harry is the horcrux. Which means he may have to die Sad poo.
0 Replies

Mandso

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 02:19 am
yeh, Harry must die
by the way, those books are terrible
it makes me want to cry:(
0 Replies

Mandso

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 02:19 am
Sad
0 Replies

Mandso

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 02:30 am
not in a sad way - in a badly written way.. they used to be good, but everyone is over them.
0 Replies

condog

Reply Thu 11 May, 2006 04:43 pm
obviously it is regulas who found the horcrux! But i don't think he got to destroy it. In the 5th book when they are cleaning out #12 grimauld place sirius mentions kreacher bringing a locket up to the attic that no one can open. that is the locket. Also i think that regulas is still alive he is stubby bordeman! If you don't remember him he is the one in the quibler who the lady thought was sirius. any ways give my ideas a look over im pretty sure im right.
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Sun 18 Feb, 2007 04:45 pm
You are right about everything, (most of that is old news) but stubby boardman? No way! You're out of your mind! Regulus is dead. If he did something like that, Voldy would know, and kill him. Also, I beleive that Neville will die saving Harry, and also Voldy will kidnap Ginny and torture her, until Harry gives in. And to everyone who says that Harry will die and come back to life, you must think the harry potter books are a soap opera, and hehe, look at that, they ARENT. Get over it.
0 Replies

triwizardkid

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 12:15 am
ok guys this is what i think, i think it could be regulus arctic borgin from borgin and burks and i think he brough burks with him to get it i think that burks died drinking the potion and borgin got it to sell at his shop so i think its at his shop

ok lets revew the hor cruxes ( the ring ) from slytherin that dumbldors hand got burnt destroying it, ( the snake ), ( the goblet ) from huphlpuph,
( unknown mystery items ) from gryphendor and ravenclaw, ( the amulet), voldemort in his regulor body, so thats 6, and i think that harry potter is the last one, or his scar is at least because voldemort transferd some of his power into harry
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 03:31 am
PLEASE PEOPLE. DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT HP IS FICTIONAL! GET OVER IT[/i][/u]
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 1 Apr, 2007 11:19 am
So? Whats wrong with getting a little exited over things now and again?
nick, you suck.
0 Replies

shrimpy1522

Reply Mon 2 Apr, 2007 08:39 am
ok, I think the horcruxes are-

1.The one Harry killed 16 years ago (Destroyed)

2.the one Voldy has in his body currently

3.the ring (destroyed)

4.the locket (Not certainly, but most likely destroyed)

5.the diary (Destroyed)

6.Hufflepuff's Goblet

7. Ok, you know Gryffindor's sword? well, maybe there is a sheild, to go with that sword, and also, it COULD be harry, (or his scar) but I just dont think so (I even have a whole theory about how he could be a horcrux, I just dont beleive it, and if you would like to hear it, just tell me) I mean, Harry has'nt come this far just to die. He could have done that AGES ago,(lol) so really, just, no. But also, I dont think that Nagini is a horcrux, and if Harry IS infact a horcrux, then I think that JKR was using that conversation to let us know that Harry could be a horcrux. Maybe its the Tiara that fleur is going to wear at her wedding, because I heard an interesting theory somewhere, it's too long to explain though.
0 Replies