Harry potter 7 theory.

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:24 am

Hey!!! I have found out how to make my writting green!
But even more exiting than that (How? I hear you ask!)
Is what i was thinking about this morning.

How about if the fake horcrux was originally found by regulas black, sirius's brother, and voldemort killed him ages ago because he found out that he was actually against him.
That would make sense because the initials were r.a.b, which could stand for regulas black.

what does ne1 think?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 10,328 • Replies: 120
No top replies

nick17

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 11:17 am
i got another one
yeh sounds plausible.
How about this one. Harry becomes bitter because he can't have any relationships (spiderman 2 style) i.e. he doesn't want anyone to get hurt on his account. He already dumped Ginny for that reason i think.

I can't remember how his potions is going, but say he fails them, he's bitter about that too because he can't be an Aura. ( is that spelt right)

He is also not at hogwarts anymore, I don't imagine Hermione will quit even though she said. so a lot of friendships go out the window.

He ends up a miserable sod. A bit like TOM TIDDLE!!!!! i think he defeats Voldemort, but he replaces him as the new DARK LORD and then is killed himself. by Sirius maybe????

Very much only a theory, but tell me what you think.
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 03:36 pm
stupid spellcheck. made me write tom tiddle and spoil the effect!! Mad Exclamation

i did mean tom riddle incase you were wondering
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 06:48 pm
Re: i got another one
nick17 wrote:
Harry becomes bitter because he can't have any relationships (spiderman 2 style) i.e. he doesn't want anyone to get hurt on his account. He already dumped Ginny for that reason i think.

Nope. He didn't "dump" her. He said that he wanted to protect her, but she replied she a) didn't care and b) would wait for him

nick17 wrote:
I can't remember how his potions is going, but say he fails them, he's bitter about that too because he can't be an Aura. ( is that spelt right)

He improved in potions. Don't worry about that.
By the way, it's Auror.

nick17 wrote:
He is also not at hogwarts anymore, I don't imagine Hermione will quit even though she said. so a lot of friendships go out the window.
Yeah! Sure! Fighting the dark lord several times and braving dangers together will be erased by the fact that they will not be in the same school... Rolling Eyes
nick17 wrote:
He ends up a miserable sod. A bit like TOM TIDDLE!!!!! i think he defeats Voldemort, but he replaces him as the new DARK LORD and then is killed himself. by Sirius maybe????

a) Sirius will definitely come back
b) Hey! It's J.K. Rowling! The goodies cannot become meannies like that, especially the hero!
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 03:24 am
Oooh, interesting theory.
And JK did get a lot of her inspiriation from LOTR, and what you said sounds a bit like that plot, so maybe....
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:35 am
Quote:
) Hey! It's J.K. Rowling! The goodies cannot become meannies like that, especially the hero!

in the last book, harry has to die. otherwise the books could just go on and on. and we know that 7 is going to be the last one. and voldemort's not going to kill him, that would be such an anti-climax
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:43 am
about the other stuff, i don't have any of my books to hand (they are all in boxes... (long story, don't ask) so i was trying to get from memory exactly what has happened so far.
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:49 am
Quote:
How about if the fake horcrux was originally found by regulas black, sirius's brother, and voldemort killed him ages ago because he found out that he was actually against him.
That would make sense because the initials were r.a.b, which could stand for regulas black.

WHAT IF REGULAS BLACK TURNS OUT TO BE A DEATH EATER (don't have a go at me if we know this is'nt true. i already explained about the books.) AND REGULAS KILLS HARRY.

i personally think its unlikely. i think the killer will be someone we know and love.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 08:57 am
Harry can't die.
Jk has said she is going to write a book on what happens when harry leaves hogwarts.
omg!! actually, maybe she was refering to the last book. The trickster!!!
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 02:57 pm
I don't want to make a fool of myself so i'm going to check my facts with you guys.

What exactly did the prophecy say? Was it that, harry and voldemort couldn't both live. and one would inevitabley kill the other?
0 Replies

Radical Edward

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 01:02 pm
It was something like that, yes, but, seriously, she just couldn't kill him! It's just impossible! Harry is the hero and he will win, and they will all live happily ever after! And don't tell me he'll die or I'll cry! Crying or Very sad
Seriously, I think the worst thing that could happen is that Harry will come to the conclusion that in order to kill Voldemort, he has to kill himself, be ready to the ultimate sacrifice, but suddenly somebody else will take his place and sacrifice himself in order for Harry to live (Not Sirius again! Pleaaase! Crying or Very sad ). He's young, he's brilliant, he's the hero, he can't be sacrificed! Laughing
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:33 pm
Quote:
I think the worst thing that could happen is that Harry will come to the conclusion that in order to kill Voldemort, he has to kill himself, be ready to the ultimate sacrifice

The ultimate sacrifice... of course! Anyone know JK's religious persuasion?
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:56 pm
I found this: http://www.domestic-church.com/CONTENT.DCC/20010101/ARTICLES/potter_yes.htm

I'm pretty sure she's not a christian, and i think she's an atheist. But I got an idea (which I'm sure you will all rip to shreds)

Harry is ready to die because he thinks it is the only way he can defeat voldemort. don't know whether he actually makes the ultimate sacrifice or not.

But there will be some kind of ressurection, or ressurection symbolism.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 06:48 pm
Oh c'mon. If she follows the LOTR model then Harry will leave England with the elves to retire to some distant land. Meanwhile Hermione and Ron (Merry and Pippin) will go back to save Hogwarts (the Shire).
0 Replies

nick17

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 08:12 am
Quote:
JP: Why stop when they grow up? Might be interesting to know what becomes of Harry as an adult.

JKR: How do you know he'll still be alive?

Source
0 Replies

iamsimplytammie

Reply Sun 18 Dec, 2005 11:04 pm
i've been thinking on this for a while

dumbeldore had told harry that voldemort had come to harry's house to kill hime with the intentions of making his final horcrux with the act of harry's death

i think harry IS the horcrux

harry could quite possibly be a descendent of gryffindor and the last horcrux was something of gryffindor's or ravenclaw's

and i agree on the horcrux being stolen by regulus black

and that horcrux was the locket that nobody could open back in book five... it was only mentioned in passing

i will be IMMENSELY upset if sirius doesn't come back

he didn't necessarily die, but it was called the chamber of death

and dumbledore claims that love is the strongest power there is

so is there a possibility harry's love for sirius as a father/brother bring him back?

i do believe harry is going to die.. following my idea that harry is the last horcrux he must sacrifice himself inorder to kill voldemort... but dumbledore had also told harry that even after destroying the horcruxes he will still have to fight voldemort himself with his last bit of soul

so i think this is where neville comes in

i think neville finishes him off

and i'm pretty certain that petter pettigrew will play a large part as well

dumbledore had said in the third book that saving a wizard's life places the saved wizard in debt... or something along those lines

james potter saved severus snape and snape had in turn protected harry for a year

harry had spared petter pettigrew's life and therefore pettigrew is in debt to him

and i don't think that wormtail is very pleased with his current situation is he?

servant to snape he is

and so snape, who CLEARLY hated james.. had repaid him by protecting his son

so if snape had to oblige... petter pettigrew certaintly will.. won't he?

and.... i think draco will turn to the light after voldemort kills his mum or something

well... those are my theories
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 07:29 am
You genius!!!
I completely agree with everything there. yay!!! we solved harry potter!
Or maybe you did....
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 07:36 am
Oh and, isnt killing harry off going to mentally disturb children around the world? poor things.
0 Replies

iamsimplytammie

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 02:54 pm
yes, but as someone had said before the entire series would simply become anticlimatic and utterly pointless

and thanks for the genius comment =)

but i'm sure others have thought it before i have
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2005 05:53 pm
Doesn't the prophecy merely says that either Harry or Voldemort is going to die?
0 Replies