Gastineau Girls

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:52 am
i heard that a new season is coming out this end of Nov.

i dunno bout u guys but im looking forward to it. if u havnt seen the previous season be sure to check out this crazy show. its about glamourite mother and doughter lisa and brittny gastineau. its a pretty simple relationship and a complicated life as they search for love and success in hollywood. the thing to love about them is the crazy things these girls do..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,546 • Replies: 10
No top replies

KetchupLady

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:57 am
Oh, I am so not into this show! I caught a marathon once and watched a few episodes and then checked out - they are just too dumb for words, and the stupid door man narating - it's like, thanks I think I can follow this simple story line on my own! ; )
0 Replies

Vapor22

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 12:15 am
I caught the same marathon
and I thought it was funny. I think if they were brain surgeons it wouldn't be so humorous and that's the kick of the show. I especially love the mother (Lisa?) because she's wild at heart for someone with a daughter Britny's age. According to the E! site, the new season starts on 11/26, und3rpr3asure:

http://www.eonline.com/On/GastineauGirls/index.html?GastineauGM
0 Replies

noobtrooperette

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 07:45 am
well you gotta admit though, they're both hot. and in fairness to Lisa she's OLD!!!!! (i mean, her site says she's ageless so i'll assume she's a dinosaur, but she still looks great anyway. LOL) AND you can't argue that Brittny's a bombshell btw aren't the supposed to be separate now?
0 Replies

skinnypuppy

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 11:44 pm
KetchupLady wrote:
Oh, I am so not into this show! I caught a marathon once and watched a few episodes and then checked out - they are just too dumb for words, and the stupid door man narating - it's like, thanks I think I can follow this simple story line on my own! ; )

I saw the same marathon I think, but I actually liked it a lot. I dunno, it seems like a pretty good show. Both girls are cute.. Brittny's actually quite amazingly hot. she was on the cover of maxim I think.
0 Replies

ariesgerm

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2005 05:12 pm
I'll be checking out Gastineau Girls
Season 2 will be just as "fluff" as season one...and i think it should stay that way. that's why i watch...they're not "smart" girls in the sense that they'll be getting their MBA's soon. (for goodness sakes they both went to the univ. of alabama!)
nevertheless, their mother/daughter antics crack me up. and i don't how see brittny and lisa can compete for who's hot...we all know who really is hot....brittny of course.
0 Replies

hairbunny21

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:23 am
yep. can't argue who's hotter. btw did bot of 'em really posed nude on the first episode? and is this in the first or second season?
and yeah brittny rocks and scorches at the same time Embarrassed
0 Replies

Vapor22

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2005 12:01 pm
The premiere was fun
Especially when Lisa's big "move" to LA lasted about 2 minutes because Lisa needed her back in NYC ASAP!

What exactly was so wrong w/ the Battery Park apartment? If I recall correctly it was out of Lisa's "comfort zone". What did she mean by that? Battery Park is a nice area and that apartment was nice. The realtor didn't seem like she was having fun.

The previews look good for the new season!
0 Replies

ariesgerm

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 12:06 am
Season 2 of Gastineau Girls
I give this show the thumbs up. It's campy, kinda cheezy but a somewhat touching mother/daughter team. I saw last Tuesday's episode and Brittny didn't help her mother move all that crap out of her apartment! Shame on her...I guess she really is spoiled. But I'm tuning in again next week. Want to find out what unfolds for Britty and Rich - and Lisa needs a man...badly!
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 06:56 pm
These people wouldn't be related to ex-Jet defensive end Mark Gastineau, would they?

Gastineau's personality was such that when he was jailed a few days for getting into a fight, his Jet teammates openly expressed sympathy for his cellmate, forced to spend hour after hour alone listening to Mark Gastineau.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 20 Dec, 2005 08:09 pm
Quote:
These people wouldn't be related to ex-Jet defensive end Mark Gastineau, would they?

yep...
0 Replies