Apatheism/ Another Way of Looking at Agnosticism

thunder runner32

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:00 am
I bet most of the folks on here are sincerely curious about the world.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:09 am
dyslexia- Yup. You have that right.

thunder_runner32- If you read my profile, I think that you will get a better sense of where I am coming from.

Quote:
I bet most of the folks on here are sincerely curious about the world.

Unfortunately, I have to disagree. I think that some people here are content with a preformulated way of life, and tend NOT to question what has been taught to them by their parents, the clergy, etc. I, on the other hand, being a rotten kid, :wink: question EVERYTHING before I will accept a concept. I want to make my own decisions, and hold myself responsible for the result of those decisions.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 11:14 am
Quote:
thunder_runner32- If you read my profile, I think that you will get a better sense of where I am coming from.

O.K, I will.

Quote:
Unfortunately, I have to disagree. I think that some people here are content with a preformulated way of life, and tend NOT to question what has been taught to them by their parents, the clergy, etc.

Yes, some do just come on to bash something they disagree with.

Quote:

I, on the other hand, being a rotten kid, question EVERYTHING before I will accept a concept. I want to make my own decisions, and hold myself responsible for the result of those decisions.

I don't think that makes you rotten. Just flat out rebeling, just to rebel, is being rotten.
0 Replies