PROTESTANT FEAR & LOATHING: THE SICKNESS UNTO DEATH

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:46 pm
Well, yeah, Boom, you crack me up, too . . . but that last post was addressed to the Bobble thumper . . .

Yes, i frequently laugh aloud at your posts . . .
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:51 pm
Setanta Wrote:

Quote:
You're such a hypocrit . . . you've followed me from thread to thread, accusing me of hatefulness, accusing me of hating your imaginary friend, and accusing me of hating all christians--i repeat, you accused me of hating all christians. What an ego--do you really think you are the living, breathing avatar of all christians?

You crack me up . . .

A hypocrite? Maybe. Am thinking on that. Just pointing out how little respect you seem to have for Christianity (again from your words.) and those that follow it.

Tell me Set, why can't you type God's name or Jesus' name or even Bible? I don't believe I have ever seen you do it.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:52 pm
Uh oh.....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:54 pm
I can type them, and i can also amuse myself with typing other things. I am not bound by your silly pop-psychology notions of meaningful written evidence--if you wish to believe that i cannot type God or Jesus or bible, help youself. I am just more entertained by Hey-Zeus, Bobble, God the Pappy . . . and if that bothers you, take your snake oil show on down the road . . .

I sure as Hell am glad that you're not a member of the Church of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter . . .
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:58 pm
Is that one of the Churches from Laodecia?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:02 pm
Wow! You can type them! Woo hoo! Didn't give you enough credit on that one. My apologies.

It's not you I don't like Set. It's your lack of respect for those that believe in God that I don't like.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:11 pm
Knows for a fact that Set doesn't hate all Christians. He knows my belief in God. And while, he may think God is just my imaginary friend, Set's still my buddy. :wink:

I can never remember a time when he ridiculed me for loving God. And you know as well as I do, Momma....God is love. And as nice as it would be if everyone believed in Him ....not everyone's gonna. I think sometimes, you just have to step back. Take it easy. Stop pushing. Otherwise you will bring out the worst in someone. When you are in actuality stiriving for their best.

Letting your love shine can be one of the most inspirational parts of you. And also, the part that people listen to the most.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:15 pm
And the Angel I needed is sent! Brooke! How are you? Thank you so much for this.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:21 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
And the Angel I needed is sent! Brooke! How are you? Thank you so much for this.

Ahhhh.....very FAR from being an Angel, but my heart smiles if I have helped in any way. Very Happy

Oh, and I am doing great! Thanks for asking. Smile
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:29 pm
Brooke,

I wanted to stop with Set but was having trouble doing it. In the flesh thing, you know. So, when God sends me a message to SHUT MY MOUTH, I try to listen.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:17 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:22 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Brooke,

I wanted to stop with Set but was having trouble doing it. In the flesh thing, you know. So, when God sends me a message to SHUT MY MOUTH, I try to listen.

This is just as false as false can be . . . far from wanting to stop, you have for days shown up in threads where i had posted, and commented when the post was not about you, nor addressed to you. Had you really wanted to stop, you would not have done so. You aren't listening very well if you were actually told to shut your mouth.

Lash, i'm reporting that egregious violation of TOS--the last thing we need in a humorous thread is your particular brand of vitriol . . .
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:24 pm
Waging war against smiley's now? You're one of those people who shoots up a post office, aren't you?

Too much hate for one person.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:28 pm
Maybe you should get to know Jesus. He'll help you with all that burning hatred and misery.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:29 pm
I copied your post before you edited it, so i'd have it available for the moderators if you did . . . i sent them the original text, including the "assh()le" dodge, along with the complaint. I've asked them to remove your idiotic emoticon. Your assumption that everyone is as witless as you are yourself is unwarranted.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:34 pm
Set, you've got the wrath of the god squad on you now. He he. Since they're on a mission from God to heal or at least squash your soul, you will hereby be harrassed from this time on.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:34 pm
Self-editing happens all the time. You should try it.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:38 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
Set, you've got the wrath of the god squad on you now. He he. Since they're on a mission from God to heal or at least squash your soul, you will hereby be harrassed from this time on.

Won't be the first time, EB, and certainly is unlikely to be the last. Don't forget that i'm a veteran of AFUZZ . . . remember Hollis Ray Mathis?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:41 pm
Jesus,

Please help him not hate so much. It must be suffocating. So, help him love people and be a decent human being, or just put him out of his misery.

Amen

Laughing
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:44 pm
Søren Kierkegaard would love this crew . . . he'd jump right back out again . . .
0 Replies