Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:43 pm
Poor excuses for bad behavior.

Yes, my God. If I say He is everyone's God then I get jumped on for it. I have a personal relationship with God; therefore, yes, my God.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:45 pm
So, what, he like, sends ya cards on your birthday? Whispers special truths in your ear?

Make no mistake, i don't excuse my behavior to you. You've asked for it by stalking me for days. I have no excuses to make, and regret not one word i've addressed to you.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:58 pm
Stalking you? Now THAT is paranoid behavior IMO.

I'm not stalking you. Like I said, I usually post in the Spirituality & Religion forums. But then, I claim to have a religion. Why do you hang out here, Set?

You WON'T EVEN TYPE GOD OR JESUS' NAME OR EVEN TYPE BIBLE! What is with that Set?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 09:59 pm
"You're intolerant"

"No I'm not, you're intolerant."

"Balderdash! I'm eminently tolerant, by nature. You're inveterately intolerant, by constitution, and I refuse to tolerate any more of your intolerance!"

"I have no further interest in what you have to say, and that's all I'm going to say."

"Nor have I any interest in what you have to say! What do you say to that?"

""I say nothing you have to say is of interest to me, and I shall continue to pay it no mind"

"And I am ignoring your rantings."

"No, you're not, but I'm ignoring yours"

"No, you're not."

"Am to."

"Am not"

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

I dunno, I liked the Monty Python version better ... had more flow to it.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 10:10 pm
http://web4.ehost-services.com/el2ton1/laughing1.gifNow, THAT IS genius!

Point well taken, Timber. Thank you!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:48 am
Momma
Just to add a last word. There is nothing I can think of that is on a consistent basis, through the ages, more divisive and intolerant than religion.
It is a plague that has been visited on mankind.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 07:53 am
Momma Angel wrote:
Stalking you? Now THAT is paranoid behavior IMO.

I'm not stalking you. Like I said, I usually post in the Spirituality & Religion forums. But then, I claim to have a religion. Why do you hang out here, Set?

You WON'T EVEN TYPE GOD OR JESUS' NAME OR EVEN TYPE BIBLE! What is with that Set?

When you show up to comment on my posts, whether or not they are addressed to you, whether or not they refer to you, for the purpose of accusing me of hating god, or christians or christianity, and do it for days on end, yes that is stalking. I "hang out here" because that is my right. I don't enter threads about doctrinal or scriptural issues. I enter threads in which the christians advance racist or elitist propositions, or start bashing agnostics or atheists. Or, i start my own thread. Even if i did show up in the doctrinal or scriptural threads, that would be my right as a member.

I've already dispelled that won't type god or jesus or bible horseshit on your part--why do you think that is significant? Why do you consider it significant enough to shout about it?

You make yourself look like a nutcase with the tenor of your posts.
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:09 am
timberlandko wrote:
"You're intolerant"

"No I'm not, you're intolerant."

"Balderdash! I'm eminently tolerant, by nature. You're inveterately intolerant, by constitution, and I refuse to tolerate any more of your intolerance!"

"I have no further interest in what you have to say, and that's all I'm going to say."

"Nor have I any interest in what you have to say! What do you say to that?"

""I say nothing you have to say is of interest to me, and I shall continue to pay it no mind"

"And I am ignoring your rantings."

"No, you're not, but I'm ignoring yours"

"No, you're not."

"Am to."

"Am not"

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

"Am."

"Not."

*sigh*
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 04:51 pm
Good show, Angelique.
0 Replies

non-denom christian

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 10:04 pm
2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/kjv/

Here is a link to the King James version of the Holy Bible. It has a great search tool.

Type in last days, judgment day, perdition, "the day of the lord", etc...

The word RAPTURE is not in the Bible. When people use this word they must be refering to the last days, judgment day.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 01:21 am
Can't imagine people getting Ph.Ds for Nonsensical science fiction.
0 Replies

Wolf ODonnell

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 05:29 pm
non-denom christian wrote:
2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/k/kjv/

Here is a link to the King James version of the Holy Bible. It has a great search tool.

Type in last days, judgment day, perdition, "the day of the lord", etc...

The word RAPTURE is not in the Bible. When people use this word they must be refering to the last days, judgment day.

Surely, Bible Gateway is a much better resource than your version, allowing you to search several different versions of the Bible?
0 Replies