just thought i'd quote you
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2005 05:51 am
mc slipperz wrote:
MC ESKY wrote:
Evil or Very Mad all ya mums ave got wooden legs Twisted Evil

elaborate esky...

i believe that the art form which myself and slipperz create is lyrical purity if you read some of our posts then you would realize we choose to use our minds towards a mentally challengeing process i welcome anyone to attempt to write a rap aka poem its not that simple and when you have done a piece you can reflect on the time effort ideas and so forth which you put into your little piece of art unlike alot of rappers who give people like me an slipperz a bad name we write things even your grandmothers would be interested in reading its not all about gore violence sex and drugs but im sorry the three most contreversial topics are sex politics and religon which we express with our minds in our own uniqe ways i sincerely apolagize if i have offended anyone with something that i might have said or my colleagues but truefully only a neanderthal or creatin would bad mouth what we do or someone who just hasnt taken the time to realize that rap is a form of expression yours maybe sports or art this is what we do what we have its the only thing in my life no matter what i can count on for those who may disagree with our methods im sorry but this needs to be said

F U C K ?U take your skulls out of your cavernous ass for two seconds open your eyes and see there is more to the world then degrateing an art form its people like you that gave shakespear a hard time

goodbye and after reading more of slipperz stuff he's has gained a tremendous amount of my respect
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Fri 30 Dec, 2005 08:09 am
I for one enjoy reading the rap lyrics posted on this forum.

Rap is a message that should be listened to. It's potent. Topical. Revealing.
If we don't speak rap language ourselves, we don't have to feel threatened by those that do. An artist makes his/her own choices about how they wish to convey a message. If you don't get the drift, you don't have to indulge.

I've read some very inspirational rap here and I hope that it continues.

Endy
0 Replies

sephirothnz23

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 04:51 pm
ENDYMION wrote:
I for one enjoy reading the rap lyrics posted on this forum.

Rap is a message that should be listened to. It's potent. Topical. Revealing.
If we don't speak rap language ourselves, we don't have to feel threatened by those that do. An artist makes his/her own choices about how they wish to convey a message. If you don't get the drift, you don't have to indulge.

I've read some very inspirational rap here and I hope that it continues.

Endy

sure.
0 Replies

hipnoticbun

Reply Wed 18 Jan, 2006 05:58 pm
here's what i think
I am one of the individuals that enjoy the sufficient appreciation for this artform to allow others to take part in their ideas and thoughts without expecting to be praised, nor do we expect to be negatively critiqued by self-acclaimed rap-oblivious judges.
On the other hand, you don't have to particularly posses any type of obliged language to indulge in the beautiful lyrics this form of art is so globally known for, you must simply be able to access simpathy to poverty mentality and "the ghetto experience" to therefore make sense of these masterpieces.
I love rap, however i don't become annoyed by a lavishly interesting book to contain my attention and allow me to get lost in it for the lifetime duration of an afternoon in the ghetto.
That's my two cents.
0 Replies

dr eryk

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 08:56 pm
Battlin' in "Writin' form".. I used to be all about it.. Only did it to enhance my real life battles.. It also helps you expand you're vocab if you're into alot of text work... but I don't text battle as much nor do I write poems.. lol... never been interested in poems actually.. could write them, just don't like 'em...anyways, I'm high, and not makin' sense. so eryk out!
0 Replies

Endymion

Reply Fri 3 Feb, 2006 06:43 am
Is the Professor still out there?

I'd like to ask him something if he is.
(Don't know if he remembers the last time we spoke - but it is about my work) you there Professor?
0 Replies

theprofessor

Reply Mon 13 Feb, 2006 04:50 pm
ya im here
0 Replies

GIIRL B3T4 KNO

Reply Sat 26 Jan, 2008 07:17 pm
LA da real deal my rhyme so hot it make ya lipz seal i hit ya so hard it make ya
skin peel I ain't talkin' about a fist fight, I'll cut you up
Yo don't want stitches in yo grill ************ ur a wanabe rapper an ya muzik dnt go far
duyumm rites bitch im da new star.

ppl hatin me becuz of wats i be il go sickk on dem like bruce lee
im so hott i make dem boyz go
loco dissin mez a nono la in da house oh no
0 Replies

sxkstyle

Reply Thu 8 May, 2008 05:37 pm
Questioner wrote:
It's absolutely credible. I sure as hell can't do it.

Ok, well I could do it but it would lack all credibility.

My opinion on all of this?
It's a good idea, but not genuine.
Like stated before, real rap battles are all about quick thinking and hard hitting insults, that, rhyme.
Well, there are rhymes, some pretty good ones, but they're not quick comebacks, and I'm sure a great majority of posts took a long, long time to think of. They are also never insulting really, unless you let text on a screen insult you. However, they can build text skills, perhaps some rapping skills, and this whole thing is a great way to learn new words.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:19 pm
i had a similar thing going on a drawing board( multi user ms paint chatroom prettyy much)\

i would do graffiti and atgs and then do a character and they would delete it, they said it wasnt art so it wasnt allowed.

if they were in front of me in person i would have beat the **** out of them for wasting my time. and deleting something i spent hours on.

glad it was just a question!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:21 pm
YOU AINT GOT AN OPINION, REMEMBER I BRAINWASHED YOU KILLED YOU THEN RESURECTED YOU AS ONE OF MY UNDEAD MINIONS, PLEASE, TALK ****? ILL BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION,

NOW THATS AN OPINION!
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 05:25 pm
the best part of those haters, they said my graffiti wasnt legit cuz real graffiti is done with a spraycan and the nozzle and **** blah blah.

(**** that ****, real graffiti is the STYLE HOW YOU FORM LETTERS WITH LINES AND CURVES, FADING COLORS, real graffiti is whatever the **** you want it to be,

the **** they talk about is more akin to gangster taggin up their blocks
just like the bullshit talk about being live in person using your mouth to speak the words not writing **** that.

art is art, noone can define it except you yourself inside your head \yes im talking to the conciounsess that is us.

only you can make or define your own art. anything anyone says contrary they are stupid.
0 Replies

sxkstyle

Reply Sun 11 May, 2008 09:15 pm
i agree
OGIONIK wrote:
the best part of those haters, they said my graffiti wasnt legit cuz real graffiti is done with a spraycan and the nozzle and **** blah blah.

(**** that ****, real graffiti is the STYLE HOW YOU FORM LETTERS WITH LINES AND CURVES, FADING COLORS, real graffiti is whatever the **** you want it to be,

the **** they talk about is more akin to gangster taggin up their blocks
just like the bullshit talk about being live in person using your mouth to speak the words not writing **** that.

art is art, noone can define it except you yourself inside your head \yes im talking to the conciounsess that is us.

only you can make or define your own art. anything anyone says contrary they are stupid.

I agree with every god damned word you just said.
theprofessor

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2008 07:04 pm
@sxkstyle,
well noone can define art except graffiti is a style of hip hop oriented art nothing to do with the gangster rap i believe ogionik was going after its origination was from spray paint cans that is graffiti if your talking about useing other instruments paint brush ,pens,pencils etc ... thats a tag to be specific
0 Replies