Reality TV No Longer In Control

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 05:03 pm
Thank God! Reality TV is finally beginning to lose a little of it's deadlock. I can finally watch TV without having to choose between Survivor, The Bachlor, The Bachelorette, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Fear Factor, Rockstar INXS, blahblah, etc., etc. I'm not saying it's gone, there's still alot of it, but at least it has lessened. It's cause for celebration! Mr. Green Drunk Mr. Green
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 614 • Replies: 6
No top replies

goodfielder

Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2005 10:18 pm
This is excellent. I shall turn the tv on again. But wait, there's all that reality on the news........maybe I'll keep it turned off after all.
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2005 09:58 pm
Drunk I hate reality, I just wanna live in a big fantasy world!! Woo!! Drunk
(It's the liquer talkin')
0 Replies

noobtrooperette

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 07:33 am
reality in control?
Hmm.. i don't really enjoy much reality shows either but maybe they'restill flourishing (more or less). I mean the second season is supposed to start on the 26th right, BTW Brittny's hot >Smile if u don't believe just look at her pic
and her mum's noy bad either ;pGirl's behave...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2005 07:39 am
I watched the very first "Survivor", and that was IT! Except for the quirkiness of it when it was new, I saw those shows as offering very little.

Besides, why watch that stuff, when L&O was starting to play in reruns! Very Happy
0 Replies

CrazyDiamond

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 12:32 am
Drunk Cheers to that!! Drunk
0 Replies

hairbunny21

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2005 08:33 am
I used to like amazing race but didn't get to watch it too mch because of an uncooperative schedule Embarrassed anyway there's quite a buzz on gastineau girls? is it good?
0 Replies