Grey's Anatomy

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 04:32 pm
So everyone thinks DH is going downhill - but not so much Grey's Anatomy - what does everyone think? I wanted to start a thread on it - worthy I think (and hope).

I think DH is still fine - but Grey's has gotten SO good. Something about the cast and their chemistry, and the right balance of drama and comedy and quirkiness and romance etc - and it's soapy enough but not cheezy. You know?

Predictions on Derrick and Meredith?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,242 • Replies: 12
No top replies

Jamesw84

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 01:06 am
Im a guy and even I find Greys a haliarious show to watch. I find it funny and so entertaining to watch because they dont overdo the comedy and it is these very subtle things that are funny. The voiceover of Grey is so funny to listen to in particular. On another note that show SCRUBS was really annoying because they tried so hard to make it funny that it wasnt funny anymore. The characters seem so real in Greys that you start to like them, its something that I have never felt before for a TV show except for the lead role of the 24 series.

The first few chapters of Greys were especially entertaining, but now its getting kida repetitive primarily because the scenes have to be situated in the hospital/ER and nothing more than that. I dont watch it reguarly like I used to when it just hatched, but the entertainment is still there and as original as when it started every time I do watch it.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2005 11:04 pm
It is the ONLY television program I watch.
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 05:05 am
From the replies, or the general lack of replies on this topic, I can conclude that Grey's is indeed dying very quickly Very Happy
0 Replies

opensesame

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 11:27 am
Considering it's one of ABC's biggest new hits, I would hardly say it's dying. I, for one, think it's the best new show on TV, the characters are really compelling and relatable. But I agree about Desperate Housewives, it's not even interesting anymore.
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Mon 21 Nov, 2005 08:23 pm
My favourite character is Alex. He always seems to be playing round, but you do get to see the serious side of him eventually and find hat he is a decent guy.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 11:55 am
NO way, I don't think Grey's is dying!! It's the best hour of TV in my week and it bumped Boston Legal from that time spot as a mid-season try out last year. Patrick Dempsey is the best imo! Smile

I totally agree that DH is suffering by comparison though - it's pretty boring these days and the drama is so contrived.
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 03:23 pm
Who is your favourite character in Grey's?
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 01:08 pm
I like them all! To look at it, definitely Patrick Dempsey!! IN terms of characters I enjoy watching, probably Sandra Oh's character Christina. George is also coming along. Smile

I probably like Meredith the least actually!
0 Replies

ripley

Reply Tue 27 Dec, 2005 12:18 am
i love Grey's anatomy. Christina is my fave as she makes me laugh.
0 Replies

kermit

Reply Thu 5 Jan, 2006 10:47 am
Is Grey's back next week?

Also - hi, I'm new!
0 Replies

atypical10

Reply Sat 25 Mar, 2006 09:25 am
I think Grey's Anatomy is going to be the next ER but never as good as ER! I'm not sure about Meredith and Derek maybe Grey is going to get "Mc Dreamy" back!
0 Replies

happytaffy

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 10:13 am
Sooo bumped that Grey's was a repeat last night -- do you think that Meredith's sister will find out that she is her sister?
0 Replies