The objective of your activity

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 10:23 am
beena, have you not noticed? Philosophers are blind to thoughts not concieved or integrated by themselves. Smile
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 04:11 pm
That makes no sense at all because if philosophers were only open to thoughts that they conceive and integrate or synthesize, then how would they philosophize regarding another's thought or idea? In simple words, if you put a thought out here, you are saying that I would not be open to it. That makes no sense because I just responded to your post baby!
0 Replies

Beena

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 04:16 pm
Re: The objective of your activity
Cyracuz wrote:
What is the object of your activity?

I'm hoping the outcome of the poll might be an indication of where we are going as a community.

You mean the activity of philosophy? My objective is to just brainstorm. If I end up synthesizing the whole entire mystery of the universe and life because of that, all the more good. But that is not my objective, if it was, I'd never be able to get anywhere because God just wouldn't reveal anything to me. So, I guess my real objective is to just give and also get something back. Equal return whether by work or compliment means things are fair and where things are fair I'm sure God necessarily sits there and so He would probably reveal a lot to me, but not otherwise if I know God right. Very Happy
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 11 Jan, 2006 04:19 pm
Dog bless you, Deluded Sister . . .

Who is this "God" joker to whom you refer?

The Celestial Leg Humper raises His Mighty Leg to your "God" . . .

Ho Hum . . .
0 Replies