Live West Wing...

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 10:52 am
Anyone watch this last night? I thought the acting was really great, Alan Alda really hit it out of the park. Smits was ok, not as good, but still good. It was actually kind of boring though b/c, with a few exceptions, it was just like watching any old presidential debates!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 638 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Gargamel

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 12:19 pm
Yeah I flipped past it. The real prez debates were more interesting.

But how much you wanna bet the American public listened to the West Wing debate with more scrutiny and concern than they did the real one?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 7 Nov, 2005 10:08 pm
I watched most of the real debates and the entire west wing episode (I'm at my parents' house and dad's an avid fan of the show). I liked the show better for entertainment value. The real debates were better in terms of reality. Re the show, I liked that they did a real debate format instead of the stoopid debate format of the last election cycle.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 12:06 pm
I liked it too, I also read they did another live airing on the west coast instaed of replaying the one one from the east coast.
0 Replies