HAVE YOU OBSERVED HATE OR EVIL BEHAVIOR?

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 11:25 pm
There are times in our lives when we find ourselves looking into the eyes of a HATE FILLED person. Some of you know what I mean...the glaring hurtful eyes, the use of the force by a single minded pumped up individual. Describe what you observed and felt.

I don't want this to be a fun thing. It is not a game...it doesn't come from a game you may be playing. I'm talking about those moments when you are trapped in a frightening event; perhaps as a participant or even as a close-by observer.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,668 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Piffka

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 12:31 am
Yes. My Step-Mother hated me and my siblings... I didn't realize it for years until one afternoon about two weeks after my father died. I'd always thought she was just a person who had a hard time getting close to others.

She was one strange, awful person. My revenge, if you can call it that, was the knowledge she had to be herself always; she would never get out of her own skin and karma.

I am convinced that she knew what she was doing but she just couldn't seem to stop herself. <Brrrrrrrrrr> She's dead now... died an awful death and then made one last attempt in her will to prove how utterly creepy she was.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 03:13 am
Piffka what did the will say?!!

There is 1 evil person I know in my life.

Long story short-(ish)
Went out with a guy, broke up after 3 years, he went out with someone else, she was nice to me for 2 years then coz she is a jealous 2 faced insecure b*tch she banned me and him from speaking to each other(since they got together he has expressed that he still likes me,not my fault) He isnt allowed to speak to me yet I have tried to talk to him in recent months as I realise she shouldnt be telling me what to do.
This came to a head just over a year ago when she tried to talk things through which I didnt want to do because Im not used to being angry and i dont see why I should make things ok for her, eventually we spoke.
I told her what I thought of her which she 'calmly' listened to, just after I thanked her for turning me into a tougher b*tch than her (I used to let people walk all over me)she suddenly snapped!!
It was like she was schizophrenic and the bad person had taken over, she said something like 'you think your really wonderful dont you' among other things then walked off in a huff.

She is pure evil,such a control freak!!
I hate being in the same room as her as she radiates badness.
They have since got married.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 07:20 pm
ooohhh, good topic.....
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 07:42 pm
My Fiance's ex-wife of 5 years, the 'She Devil'....
hell hath no fury over her scorn!

Wont go into too many details....but!
She uses their children blatantly against him, they adore their Dad
as he does them, she doesnt want him, but she wants no one else to have him either....and she even has a new man in her life, who lives with her and even that has'nt put any joy into her life...

The share hate and loathing is just etched into that womans face and soul. Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:03 pm
I'm thinking Mapleleaf isn't talking about jealous lovers and mean ex wives. Unless they do something uniquely vile.

The most hateful event I ever witnessed was when a guy was preaching outside my local grocery store about how homosexuality was a sin. He was full of brimstone and sulfer. It was MY grocery store. In MY town. People were mostly avoiding him, to my satisfaction, but I was livid.

I was about 18 at the time. I went home to get my gay brother who had a visitor at the time. His friend, a bible-knowlegable lesbian, my brother and I went back and she went item for item with the guy. My brother was there for her emotional support and to keep me from jumping the guy. I have rarely been more pissed off.

That day I learned what it was to feel impotent blind rage for the first time, I think. I realized that knowledge can be power. And that knowledge would have been the antidote to my rage, perhaps.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:12 pm
One night, when I was 16, I was walking home from a friends house. I turned a corner and I saw three teenage boys beating and robbing an old man who had been out walking his little dog. The dog was barking at the attackers and one of the boys kicked the dog so hard it flew through the air and landed with a horrible yelp and kept crying. I was so afraid I couldn't even scream and I hide behind a car. Someone yelled out a window that the police were on the way and the attackers ran right by me. I briefly saw the face of one of the boys, his eyes were just slits and I could see he had cracked front teeth.- it made me think of a demon. I ran over to man who was on the ground crying and saying "I don't care that they hurt me, but why did they have to hurt Billy (the dog)." Moments later the police arrived. I gave them all my information and descriptions so they could contact me in case they caught the boys, but I was never called. I later went back and learned from a neighbor that the man was bruised, but ok and the dog suffered a broken leg. The scene, that evil face and the sound of that dog crying has haunted me ever since.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:16 pm
I met evil and, silly me, I shook his hand and wished him well, not knowing then what I would learn a mere year later.

He was the new husband of a girl I'd known and liked for years. She stole something from me and gave it to him. It was used in a way that makes my heart sick to this very day -- four years later.

He's a easy google: Randall (Randy) Krager.

I met evil and I shook its hand.

And I will probably never trust anyone completely again no matter how long I've known them or how well I like them or how much I think I know about them.

Frankly, even putting this in a public forum is terrifying to me. Because I know he knows my name and could probably figure out who put this down for consumption despite my vagueness. Though I know he has no axe to grind with me, just knowing that he "knows" me makes me itchy.

Terrifying but carthic. So. Okay.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 08:56 pm
ewewew.... nazi dude?
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:07 pm
Yep. That be he. My FRIEND married him. Can you even imagine?

<shakes head>

I was wondering if my story fit in mapleleaf's thread but then I thought: hate and evil behavior often pass for regular joe so I thought I would add my little warning.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:08 pm
In our society, most Americans follow a code of cultural rules. Unconsciously, we expect it. Its what makes us subject to incidents like 9/11.

An individual who is driven by hate does not follow those rules. There is no compassion in their eyes/face. They stir fear within us. They challenge the very rules which normally leave us at peace. For those who cannot put aside those eyes, they are forever ruled by fear and desperation.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 09:10 pm
that's all in my paat - and let's keep it there, I'm over the night mares of the devil in my life
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Thu 3 Nov, 2005 10:07 pm
I signed a contract with a devil once - he was one of my first bosses. He was very charming, even charismatic. He would do anything, to anyone, to get what he wanted.

But it's too close to bedtime to tell this story. I don't want him showing up in my dreams, so I'll come back and tell about him another time.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:29 pm
I'll have to come back to this...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 03:40 pm
Yes, Its still with me, itas changed me, and I needed professional help to recover.
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 09:57 pm
Welcome CT, I don't believe I have read you. Do come back.

Farmer...haven't read you for a while...and it's good to read so many friends.

I don't know whether I should bring in the research. It does help us distinguish our own fears from reality. Any thoughts?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 11:56 pm
I've seen hate and evil. Yes, I needed professional help to process it.

I became a hateful person myself. I did things that make me cringe to this day. Hate is an animal response when you are down to your last drops of strength.

Hate at least is a feeling. There is still hope. There is still emotion and a soul that is hurt.
I am less frightened by hate than by that cold, blank, death-like expression that comes over a person who is dead inside. No hope, no soul, no wins, no losses.
People in that state chill me to the bone. Complete apathy. They can wear any mask. They are dangerous. So f** dangerous. Brrrr...
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 05:55 am
I have seen the evil and the hatred a few times (quite a few) some stays with me and some leaves quickly. It all depends on the level of it and how it connects in with past incidents and parts of my life as well as how directly I can emotionally connect to a matter of evil or hate. If something happens which turns my life topsy-turvy it is more likely to stay with me than something which I see on the evening news which effects someone I do not know or even directly relate to.
0 Replies

John Creasy

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:13 pm
flushd wrote:

I became a hateful person myself. I did things that make me cringe to this day. Hate is an animal response when you are down to your last drops of strength.

Are u sure about that? Do animals feel hatred?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Fri 11 Nov, 2005 08:15 pm
John Creasy wrote:
flushd wrote:

Are u sure about that? Do animals feel hatred?

The human animal feels hatred!
0 Replies