Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2003 03:18 pm
Shocked That is right into a new apartment, larger and more sun. Already I have the rental truck, tons of boxes, and helpers are scheduled to come on Wednesday to move the big stuff and the washer dryer and furniture.

Wednesday is the big day now the question what to pac first and what to pack last?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,525 • Replies: 3
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2003 03:38 pm
Ah, pack most of your winter clothes first. Save a few in case of a cold snap, but this is a good time to just clear them out.

As for last, make that spring clothes, sheets, and medications and toiletries you need every day. You might want to pack a suitcase, rather than a box, for these things. Then just open it up when ready. Always make the bed first. My mother taught me that, and it's great advice, because at the end of the day you're exhausted and just want to fall in bed. This way, you can.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 07:00 am
Pack a comfort box--a survival kit. The coffee pot--or the tea kettle--or a bottle of rum, ho! ho! Cups. Toilet paper. Notebook and paper. Address book. Takeout menus.

Think: What will you want to be able to find immediately.

Mark the box with stars and colored tape. Nothing is more frustrating than to know you have all those goodies in a safe place and not being able to find the goodies.

Good luck, Joanne. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 11:13 pm
Here I am made it through just have to clean the old place and figure out what to do with all this junk. Thank you for the hints they really worked and made the move easier.
0 Replies