Thunder Birds are GO!

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2003 02:15 pm
well my dad was 15 when this show came out, i started watching it when i was young as reruns. what a great show, i just love the whole plot of it, the characters stories and especially the aircraft! far ahead of their time. now as a 21 year old i still find it to be a very entertaining show, ive been watching reruns. anyone else just love this show? did you watch it when they originally aired or on reruns like me? what is it about the show you like?

F.A.B.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,923 • Replies: 3
No top replies

mac11

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 02:41 pm
Cinder, I don't remember this one. When did it run originally? On what channel are you watching reruns?
0 Replies

fbaezer

Reply Mon 21 Apr, 2003 06:09 pm
I do remember The Thunderbirds vividly. They were animated electronic puppets. They were IN COLOR! The first color TV show ever to be aired in Mexico.
I was 9 when I saw a few seconds of it at a fair for appliances and stuff. US technology Color TV (Mexican technology for color TV predates American, but colors were never half as neat). The colors were bright and the puppet was a spaceship captain moving his hands to bite some spaghetti. Wow.
We had to wait another 7 years till we got a color TV set.
0 Replies

SealPoet

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2003 04:28 am
Kid in kindergarten had a Thunderbirds toy... man, I still remember wanting that!
0 Replies