http://community.webshots.com/photo/50720107/50720986xAWjUE
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,075 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 27 Apr, 2003 11:21 pm
Cool. So now this webshots site is growing on me. I like your work and how it is displayed on it.
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2003 06:48 am
Great love to hear it.... how was the image ? it's from my Graven Images series.I spent 8 years wandering the Cemeteries around the north east making images of the rare statuary.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Apr, 2003 08:49 pm
Well, I am a bit biased, I have done cemetary photos myself, though none as clean and set as yours. If you ever come out to the west coast, we have a nice sorta decrepit one in nearby Ferndale...moldering up a hill in a romantic way. Not to make light of a place which should elicit care, I am new here and just learning about the early, earlier, and most early communities (tribal).
0 Replies

Algis Kemezys

Reply Tue 29 Apr, 2003 05:58 am
have you felt any resonance in the rock and landscape out that way? I think the hakaida Indians go way back out there. the interesting thing about the computer anytime you writie something like this you can just go look it up at Google.
0 Replies

Gen

Reply Fri 2 May, 2003 06:25 pm
Beautiful work Algis!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 2 May, 2003 07:29 pm
These are great, Algis, and the fireman & WTC is truly remarkable. Thanks for sharing!

About the Hakaida... do you think you might be meaning the Haida... from the north Pacific coast islands? They had totem poles and were extraordinarily fierce. All the other tribes feared them (except the Tlingit).

Haida

Tlingit-Haida
0 Replies