NEW TV SHOW IDEAS!

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 03:49 am
Sometimes my mind wonders, I think of rubbish but every now and again I think up cracking ideas.
My latest is a TV show.

We have a couple of art programmes in the UK aimed at kids, showing how to make a picture out of washing machine parts and old chicken bones.
My idea is along the same lines to be hosted by Sharon Stone.She will show the kids how to paint and draw etc, the name of this programme I hear you cry...Paper, scissers,Stone.

I thank you

Please post your TV show ideas here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 751 • Replies: 3
No top replies

kelticwizard

Reply Tue 18 Oct, 2005 10:55 pm
How's this?

A present day person get thrust into an alternate world where the Nazis and Japan won WWII, and he has to both try to help the resistance and find his way back to his own world.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 22 Oct, 2005 05:46 pm
Ooh, that's a good one, keltic... sounds a bit like a very peculiar episode of the X Files where Mulder finds himself in the middle of WWII on board a ship carrying a passenger pivotal to winning the war.
0 Replies

KetchupLady

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 09:10 am
I read an article once on rejected reality tv shows, HILARIOUS!! One was called Monkey on my Back and it was like Amazing Race, only you had to do all the things with a monkey on your back... haha Wink

My friend came up with one called The Host, like The Bachelor, only the Bachleor was a ringer for the Host, who would get to see the girls "true colors"... pretty good I thought, especially given how stale that show got.
0 Replies