Anybody like Morrowind?

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 04:32 pm
anyone who likes morrowind and has beaten it, can u post hints here please. like where to find things, and cheats for anything. hidden rooms too would work.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,595 • Replies: 30
No top replies

littlek

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 06:32 pm
I absolutely love morrowind. I beat the game and also did Bloodmoon. You can get good help at both the morrowinf official website and at www.gamefaqs.com . If you have any specific questions, I can try to help you.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:20 pm
> raises hand<

yup. Im another morrowind addict.
Off and on for 2 years.
5 characters later, I have stopped before I complete the main quest.
I simply dont want the game to end. Very Happy
I have learned many cheats as well.
Are those what you are looking for?
Or answers that would 'lead' you to something hidden?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:28 pm
I have the same character I started with, I've finished the game(s), and I still wander around the islands now and then. It's hard to believe that I have covered so little of the main island.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:31 pm
<hyperventilating>

"Oblivion is a single-player game that takes place in Tamriel's capital province, Cyrodiil. You are given the task of finding the hidden heir to a throne that sits empty, the previous emperor having been killed by an unknown assassin. With no true Emperor, the gates to Oblivion (the equivalent of hell in the world of Tamriel) open, and demons begin to invade Cyrodiil and attack its people and towns. It's up to you to find the lost heir to the throne and unravel the sinister plot that threatens to destroy all of Tamriel."
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:41 am
I was playing this a few years ago, when the game was new but I have stopped. I am going to have a look at it again when I have time Smile .
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2005 08:50 am
uhm. i bought the game, and few weeks later donated it to good will = too dangerous for me. i was spending hours with it. a2k is bad enough for me as a distraction. them games can be deadly...
0 Replies

Ellinas

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2005 12:22 pm
I have played Ultima 8 and 9 in the past and I was really excited with them. Whe I got Morrowind I found many similatities to Ultima 9 that was why I liked it a lot. I was playing with an Imperial Battlemage there.
0 Replies

EndersGame

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 02:14 pm
It was alright not the best game
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Tue 17 Jan, 2006 05:18 pm
Completed it, loved it. Look around on google for hints, there's plenty out there.
0 Replies

psychoqueen87

Reply Thu 19 Jan, 2006 09:20 am
thanks, ill try to find some.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2006 12:49 pm
I don't like the storyline, and how you have to kill this Telvanni council, but the gameplay and graphics are good.
0 Replies

Ashers

Reply Tue 7 Mar, 2006 12:39 pm
I decided to play this game after considering it for far too long. In truth what made me play it was in preparation for the soon to be released Oblivion. Really enjoying it so far, balance between work & play will start to worry my tutors though...becoming harder to control...must...fight the urge...

*doubles clicks Morrowind icon*
0 Replies

Oblivion 4 Scrolls Eld

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 10:23 am
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
I am playing the Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion game and I LOVE it much!!! If any of you guys buy this game in the future (or already have), I can give you two links with enormous amount of cheats for this game: there is a cheat "player.additem ItemID NumberOf"... and a FEW pages of item IDs... quite a few actually... the bad thing about them is that the item ids don't tell you the characteristics of the item (they do tell what the type of the item is though) Very Happy
Since the question in the topic wasn't about Eld Scr 4, I will not give you the cheats... for the reason being that if you do find out all of the cheats, the game won't be of any interest to you... I know how it is... you go to google, find cheats... and then you can't stop using them... Confused ... Happens to me sometimes... can't help it, so you guys may ask me for a particular cheat and I shall give it to you (that again, if you don't want to just go google and spoil the fun like I did...)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 05:30 pm
Heeeeyyyyy! Is it as awseome as it should be after waiting so long for it to come out?

How well do you know the necessary computer specs needed to play the game? I want to get it, but I am not sure my computer can handle the thing.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 06:30 pm
littlek wrote:
Heeeeyyyyy! Is it as awseome as it should be after waiting so long for it to come out?

How well do you know the necessary computer specs needed to play the game? I want to get it, but I am not sure my computer can handle the thing.

here's the specs, it's pretty steep, you'd want the recommended to get the most out of it

Recommended:

* 3 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
* 1 GB System RAM
* ATI X800 series, Nvidia GeForce 6800 series, or higher video card

Minimum System Requirements:

* Windows XP
* 512MB System RAM
* 2 Ghz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
* 128MB Direct3D compatible video card and DirectX 9.0 compatible driver;
* 8x DVD-ROM drive
* 4.6 GB free hard disk space
* DirectX 9.0c (included)
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* Keyboard, Mouse

Supported Video Card Chipsets:

* ATI X1800 series
* ATI X1300 series
* ATI X850 series
* ATI x800 series
* ATI x700 series
* ATI x600 series
* ATI Radeon 9800 series
* ATI Radeon 9700 series
* ATI Radeon 9600 series
* ATI Radeon 9500 series
* ATI Radeon 9000 series
* NVIDIA Geforce 7800 series
* NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series
* NVIDIA GeForce FX series

i'm just getting started on the xbox 360 version, and it's freakin amazing so far, i'm playing as one of the cat people, the kahjit or something
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 06:45 pm
Hey kitty..... Yeah, I've seen that dj. I was hoping maybe those specs were over-stated...... Hmmm.... xbox......hmmmmm.

I was given a new laptop, so I couldn't be chosy, but I don't think I have enough memory. And, I can't find a real detailed report of my hardware......
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 06:58 pm
pc specs for most new games are frightening, consoles like the 360 aren't cheap, but for the same price as a comp capable of playing most new games, you could easily buy an xbox and around 20 games

all figures are rounded off and before taxes (and in canadian funds)

comp that meets oblivions specs at best buy canada, about $2000

xbox 360 with hard drive - $600
20 games @ $70 (average) - $1400
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:29 pm
yowza..... well. I guess I need to wait a couple years.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Apr, 2006 07:43 pm
Hey now I have 1.8 Ghz.....
0 Replies