Kate and Ally

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 02:45 am
As I sat watching 3rd rock from the sun I realised the lady that plays Mary Albright was in an old comedy called Kate and Ally.
What happened to the other lady in that comedy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,354 • Replies: 5
No top replies

edithdoll

Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2005 06:09 pm
Hi material girl:
I really liked Kate & Ally back in the day, the stars were Jane Curtain who was in 3rd rock and Sat. Night Live. The other actress I believe was Susan St. James? Maybe try this website:
www.imbd.com -- you can try looking up the show and also the actress. When they list the cast on a TV show, there will be links to a profile of an actor/actress, and they list all their credits.
: )
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 05:13 pm
Kate and Ally was one of my first favorite sitcoms - wow do I miss that show! It was soo good.
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sun 1 Jan, 2006 03:08 pm
Hi dancingnancy, I loved watching it when it was on too, it was great show, great characters! Another show that made me want to move to NYC!
: )
0 Replies

Sage

Reply Wed 25 Jan, 2006 12:37 pm
Oooh, another one of my oldie favorites! I actually just watched several back to back episodes on TV Land a couple months ago. Ahh, the memories.

Susan St. James decided to live a "normal" life after the series ended. Taken from TV.com:

Quote:
Susan chose to disappear from the limelight following the end of the series, return to her native Connecticut and devote her time to raising a family. She would also dedicate herself to charity work, notably the Special Olympics. She has since made very few appearances in specials and guest parts. She is married to NBC executive Dick Ebersol, best known for his work on "Saturday Night Live" (1975) and is the mother of five children.

http://www.tv.com/susan-st.-james/person/2772/biography.html
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Sun 5 Feb, 2006 01:30 pm
Hi Sage, welcome belated to AbletoKnow. Gee I missed them on TVland, would have been fun to see them again.
0 Replies