I need a new hair style.

ossobuco

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 10:04 pm
Wonderful cut, great length, I'll be surprised if you don't continue to like it.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 30 Sep, 2005 10:24 pm
Oh my, thanks guys. You're good for my ego!

Shiver - thank you so much for the guidance!
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 08:08 am
It looks fabulous, k. Do you love it?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 10:43 am
If that's it on page 10 it's terrible.

I heard that the more you mess with your hair the faster it goes grey.It's a trick the hairdressers have worked out.They persuade you to mess with your hair a lot by telling you you look good when you have been messing with it and then when it goes grey they have a range of dyes for you to hide it with and you have to keep at it ever after as soon as the roots start showing which is every couple of weeks at about a C-note a throw which works out at a bit short of 3 grand a year and for, say, 30 years it comes to a ton of big ones and that's good business with about 50 million women to get at.

If you want to look beautiful then be beautiful.It shines forth.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 12:25 pm
It's fortunate that your opinion doesn't count for much, spendius.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 12:26 pm
Thanks Spendius.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 12:28 pm
You want me to rough him up a little, kris?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 12:28 pm
No, he's sounds pretty rough already.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 02:11 pm
Yeah-go on Gus-rough me up a little.Piss on my chips.Everybody needs roughing up a bit and I'm no different.It's the only way to learn things useful.Flattery can be damaging.It makes an assumption that the flattered is in a play pen and not in a rough and dangerous world.Just look how marines are trained.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 03:33 pm
Oh, come on, there's a big difference between flattery and being insulting. A big difference between it looks good/great/etc and it looks terrible. Not that I'm really all that sensitive about your comments. You just seem a bit full of piss and vinegar, like you had an ex who spent all your money on her hair, or something.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 03:35 pm
But, I don't want people to blow smoke up my ass, I want their honest opinion? So, if you really think it looks terrible, fine.
0 Replies

LionTamerX

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 03:41 pm
littlek,
Your hair looks great. It really complements your facial structure, and the color is right for you.
No smoke blown, assward or otherwise.

It's possible that a certain someone spent a little too much time at the pub today.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 03:48 pm
Thanks. The color is natural, greys and all.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 03:53 pm
How did I miss this thread?

I don't know what I like better...the haircut, or you're bedroom eyes in the first picture. Haha.

No seriously, it looks good. I liked your hair better longer, because I like longer hair more than shorter on every woman, but that's a cool style.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 05:31 pm
Slappy, I like longer hair better, as well. But, I felt like it was floppy. Maybe I could find a style which would look good longer.

Hmmm... bedroom eyes?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 05:37 pm
Slappy isn't interested in your hairstyle.He's a Jack Nicholson fan.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2005 07:11 pm
And how was the pub, spendius?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 07:02 am
Not so bad.One shouting match between two machismos,a good discussion in which I'm trying to help a potentially traumatised mate to get his share out of his upcoming divorce,about twenty chests four of which were half out,Match Of The Day on big screen,standard beer,and 3 examples of the latest fashion for the "gypsy bolero" look which I gather is sweeping the lower-middle class lady off her head.It does look rather fetching I must admit when worn with black high-heels with ankle straps.They were on the same ladies who were in jeans not so long ago.
Can you tell me why I find this "gypsy bolero" style to be more fetching than the jeans or do I need psychoanalysis?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 07:17 am
Women wear high heels to pubs there? How peculiar.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 2 Oct, 2005 07:49 am
The ones who refuse to accept than they are a species of monkey do.I suppose they are supporters of Intelligent Design but only at a depth which they are unable to articulate.Scientific Evolutionists are faced with the fact that it is a higher monkey they are dealing with by the remorselessness of their own logic.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.63 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 06:37:57