I need a new hair style.

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 06:19 am
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADfAmwV9gmo*Q5ALVOQJx8ac95YMyk*lE1D*dAsoHC*AokVZ4Fd3ENDMcKCRtjK4OX!BzPCvDJvMEAc!2yZfaBm*E1Ma9d80VjnEy42wo9IAAAAynJbAg/Picture%2094.jpg

a bit less soccermomish / clerkish/ midagedofficewomanish?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 06:21 am
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TACtAkkWs2Ko*Q5ALVOQJ1PNvwkhhglZGPA0sszeU34aa17iNDPLFad7PQeLKpUnnwn3Nw7pjPzG8OC12iGX5bQL!PUgDmTWYWyGEH4s4*1p4UuCxYgANg/Picture%2089.jpg

straight from the hairdresser. i don't think it will look this way tomorrow, may look quite different. but it is shorter, and relatively funky.

and i hate it. but i hate everything new - from shoes, clothing, hair.... it's my immunity system trying to fight it off, i'll get used to it i'm sure.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 06:25 am
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TABTHEgWdGKo*Q5ALVOQJ*fzumPBgLZSQmKQL5X1xkBxq6OPJWc8eoNBppds6W8jiorZWmq1mBRCHbVcWiRD8WbK9Z5DtDbHmMMye*pcRhKvg!W62XzOuw/Picture%2088.jpg

other side. she absolutely refused to cut it short in the back. she's the third hairdresser in a row that refused to do that. i asked her for advice based on my face shape, hair quality and all, she nodded, and came up with this. hmmm. and said "no, absolutely not!" when i asked her to cut it just above my neck at the back. well, who am i to argue...
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 07:24 am
I like the curliness, bangs and that it's kinda funky.

Your expression screams "I hate it" though! (Especially the last one.)

Hope that after a few days you're feeling better about it -- your expression is distracting me but from what I can tell the actual cut looks good.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 08:07 am
i suspect it will result in the usual - me trimming it here and there a little to my likes, essentially giving myself a whole new haircut. i wanted it shorter in the back. she refused! multiple times! grrrrr.
well, first i'll wash my hair and see how i can style it. the cut is probably good, she played with it for an hour, hair by hair, essentially.
0 Replies

George

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 08:16 am
shorter
edgier
something that says danger
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 08:19 am
you think it goes well with my boxing gloves? perhaps a more reddish shade is what i need? like beelzebub?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 08:23 am
Your profile looks absolutely stunning in the second picture -
obviously a great haircut for you. With this cut your
pretty face is more visible, and not hidden behind this abundance of long hair.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 08:25 am
thanks, cj. i did need to hear something like that. i have some getting used to to do... will take time.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 09:25 am
Overall, I like it, Dag. Side bangs are good on you. Perhaps a little less "scrunchy" in the back...more wavy instead? (Less fiddling with it, I think....looks a bit overworked.)

Oh, and I agree with your stylist about cutting the back any shorter. This length is perfect in the profile shot...balances your jawline & chin perfectly.

Red? YES!! Go for it!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 10:54 am
Shazam girl!

Edgy - shows off your great jawline - definitely something you can work - flatiron - wavy - smoothish - curly.

Your neck and jawline are killer.

You were right that your neck is a good feature - and needed to be showcased.

Look at that profile!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 12:40 pm
I'm disappointed...

You forgot to shave my initials in the side of your head.

Looks good.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 01:03 pm
it was hard to explain to the hairdresser, slappy. she spoke no english, i speak very little german... it just didn't get across.

next time, when you cut my hair, you can shave whatever you like in the side of my head.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 01:09 pm
glad you like it, bethie. i did it for you.

kidding.

i did it for you and mr.b.

also kidding.

i WAS feeling old and tired in that long hair. today my hair was washed three times - in the morning, at the hairdressers, and just now after boxing. am playing with different dos. right now i am sporting the so called 'helmet'. straightened and volumized with a megaturbo hairdryer.
tomorrow it will be the 'hang ten' - slightly wavy. we'll see which i get along with best..
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 04:45 pm
Dag don't you have guys lined up at your door?
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 04:49 pm
husker wrote:
Dag don't you have guys lined up at your door?

And isn't that door at a "something-light" district, with you standing in the window? Eh...?

By the way, where the hell are you right now Dag?
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 04:51 pm
Yeah I like it very much D.
looks far more youthful, plus the 'in' thing now is waves, which you have plenty of!....well done! Very Happy
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 04:51 pm
i'm up on my loft bed, on ramperstorffergasse, vienna, austria, europe. the friggin bed is right under a tall ceiling, i have to climb some2-3 meters up to it. cool. so is vienna, but not as much as my loft bed.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 05:02 pm
ramperstorffergasse is a town hotel or what?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 12 Oct, 2005 05:08 pm
It looks great, Dag! I love the profile shot as well. Can't wait to see what you come up with when you play with it. Let us see.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/01/2024 at 07:45:26