RainSoft Manual

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 03:41 pm
Just checking to see if someone might be able to point me the right direction to get a users manual for my Rainsoft AQ24CT?

Thanks.

Mike
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 7,664 • Replies: 5
No top replies

OhioGuy

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 06:29 pm
I contacted RainSoft here: RainSoft Customer Service

They emailed the user manuals to me the next day. Unfortunately for me, the user manual for the softener doesn't tell me how to program for hardness and such. Sad

Hope this helps!
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2005 11:08 am
OhioGuy wrote:
I contacted RainSoft here: RainSoft Customer Service

They emailed the user manuals to me the next day. Unfortunately for me, the user manual for the softener doesn't tell me how to program for hardness and such. Sad

Hope this helps!

OhioGuy, does the face of your Q look anything like this one?
http://www.athenswater.com/images/vinnings_before.jpg

If yes, you need to find out what the total grains per gallon (gpg) of hardness your water has and input that number.

HTH!
Ov614

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 06:31 am
@H2O MAN,
Can you post another picture of that softener from the back? I need to know how to install mine. Obviously, I know how the copper plumbing goes. But I only have one little black hose which I think goes to the brine tank. I'm pretty sure there are supposed to be 2 hoses coming from the brine tank. If you could post more pictures displaying this, that would be fantastic. Thank you.

Chad
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2009 10:39 am
@Ov614,
Raw water enters the center of the valve, treated water exits the left side.
The brine tank uses just one small diameter line.
0 Replies

Ashlinhollinger

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2011 08:42 pm
@OhioGuy,
Hi! I just bought a house with that exact softener. Te day after I moved in it ran out of salt. Now I don't know how to reset it. I know the hardness of the water, just don't know how to reset the display. It continues to read "error". Could you please email me at [email protected]?
0 Replies