[Q] 1993 Toyota Camry LE Sedan Audio

astrok

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 01:17 pm
Hi all,

I've bought a CD/MP3/WMA player for my 1993 Toyota Camry LE sedan. It's been somewhat old but still runs and feels great. I appreciate Toyota's previous quality control. Currently it has the Toyota original stock radio/cassette player and I would like to replace this old one with a newly purchased CD/MP3/WMA player (Kenwood KDC-MP228).

Crutchfield web page said this Kenwood fits perfectly to 1993 Camry but I have no idea how to remove current one and install the new one.

If someone can give me how to do it, I will really appreciate. Thanks for reading my story.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,403 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 01:24 pm
Hey astrok,

Welcome to A2K.

Getting your old radio out can be tricky. Some models require you to take off the entire dashboard in order to get at the radio. I'm not sure exactly how to get at your radio, but from previous experience at trying this myself, I find the small fee places like Bestbuy charge are well worth it to get things done professionally and correctly.
0 Replies

dtb123

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2005 10:54 pm
1993 toyota camry
Hey Astrok, did you ever replace your toyota camry radio/tape player? If so, what is status of it? Does it work? Mine quit working. DTB
0 Replies