1
   

Cheese balls or cheese puffs?

 
 
Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 10:39 pm
I can not seem to find cheese balls anymore. The last three grocery stores I've been to did not have them on the shelves. The only thing remotely close were cheese puffs, but they're just not the same.

I miss my cheese balls.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,962 • Replies: 53
No top replies

 
littlek
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 11:05 pm
Yeah, I haven't seen cheeseballs in years either. S'ok for me, I prefer cheesy pooves.
0 Replies
 
CalamityJane
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 11:08 pm
I had to google for cheese balls, as I never heard of it,
and I don't think I want to ever eat one.
0 Replies
 
gustavratzenhofer
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 11:10 pm
Live a little, CJ.
0 Replies
 
CalamityJane
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 11:16 pm
Correct gustav, with processed food like cheeseballs
I only live a little.
0 Replies
 
AngeliqueEast
 
  1  
Reply Sat 17 Sep, 2005 11:42 pm
Crunchy cheese doodles are my choice.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:20 am
Cheese balls, cheesy pooves, Crunchy cheese doodles.....



You people have no idea how much you frighten the rest of the world with this stuff.


I think you are all aliens.
0 Replies
 
AngeliqueEast
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:28 am
dlowan wrote:
Cheese balls, cheesy pooves, Crunchy cheese doodles.....



You people have no idea how much you frighten the rest of the world with this stuff.


I think you are all aliens.


http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/alienboy/alientourist.gif
Oh, I knew those Crunchy cheese doodles would give me away some day Rolling Eyes Hi Smile
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:30 am
I voted for cheese balls--but only if you are counting those balls of mozzarella cheese that you get in the salty water as cheese balls. Other than that, I couldn't care less. I don't eat that snacky junk food crap. Except potato chips. And Fritos. But not that often. So there.
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:32 am
littlek wrote:
Yeah, I haven't seen cheeseballs in years either. S'ok for me, I prefer cheesy pooves.


What the hell is a "cheesy poove"?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:32 am
Where?



Apparently you're still not having sex a lot?
0 Replies
 
AngeliqueEast
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:33 am
dlowan wrote:
Cheese balls, cheesy pooves, Crunchy cheese doodles.....



You people have no idea how much you frighten the rest of the world with this stuff.


I think you are all aliens.


http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/alienboy/alientourist.gif
It was the yellow stain on my fingers right?
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:36 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Cheese balls, cheesy pooves, Crunchy cheese doodles.....



You people have no idea how much you frighten the rest of the world with this stuff.


I think you are all aliens.


http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/alienboy/alientourist.gif
It was the yellow stain on my fingers right?


In your case, it was having the red thing instead of a head.

And the food.....
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:39 am
dlowan, to whom are you asking the sex question? I assume it's me, because you probably wouldn't come right out and ask most others around here about their sex habits so bluntly.

Nope. Not gettin' any. Anywhere. I'm thinking of doing something that I said I would only do as a last resort.
0 Replies
 
AngeliqueEast
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:41 am
That red thing is my nose. But, you earthlings don't know the difference. LOL At least not those from bunny planet.
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:42 am
Aw, sorry dollink!!!!


I was not really asking, I was teasing you, cos you appeared to be saying your not eating cheese ball stuff was so good!!!!


I wasn't really asking you about your sex life at all!!!




So, what was that last resort, then? Not......OH NO!!!!
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:43 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
That red thing is my nose. But, your earthlings don't know the difference. LOL At least not those from bunny planet.


If that's your nose, how do you smell?
0 Replies
 
kickycan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:44 am
dlowan wrote:
Aw, sorry dollink!!!!


I was not really asking, I was teasing you, cos you appeared to be saying your not eating cheese ball stuff was so good!!!!


I wasn't really asking you about your sex life at all!!!




So, what was that last resort, then? Not......OH NO!!!!


OH YES!
0 Replies
 
AngeliqueEast
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:45 am
dlowan wrote:
AngeliqueEast wrote:
That red thing is my nose. But, your earthlings don't know the difference. LOL At least not those from bunny planet.


If that's your nose, how do you smell?


I smell real good!
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2005 02:46 am
kickycan wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Aw, sorry dollink!!!!


I was not really asking, I was teasing you, cos you appeared to be saying your not eating cheese ball stuff was so good!!!!


I wasn't really asking you about your sex life at all!!!




So, what was that last resort, then? Not......OH NO!!!!


OH YES!


Ok, what are we talking about here, lying on your hand until it is numb.....or, THAT woman?
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Quiznos - Discussion by cjhsa
Should We Eat Our American Neighbours? - Question by mark noble
Favorite Italian Food? - Discussion by cjhsa
The Last Thing You Put In Your Mouth.... - Discussion by Dorothy Parker
Dessert suggestions, please? - Discussion by msolga
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Cheese balls or cheese puffs?
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/12/2021 at 08:42:39