Anyone here a fan of this show?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,037 • Replies: 3
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 04:53 pm
never heard of it.....but I love hells Kitchen!
0 Replies

subtleone

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 04:14 am
I watched the first season of survivor semi-regularly and after that had not been interested in "reality" tv for years. I happened accross beauty and the geek, and was totally impressed by the heart and the and the spirit of compromise, teamwork, and understanding that seemed to surround the show; I got addicted and watched from midway through to the end. I'm kind of interested if it's going on for a second season, but I'm guessing that no future seasons will ever capture the beauty of the first...
0 Replies

edithdoll

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 06:30 pm
Hi: I watched the first season of Beauty & the Geek. I'm a limited reality TV watcher, most of the shows do not appeal to me--found this one very sweet. Most of the "geeks" though I didn't think they were that bad, and they really needed perhaps the guys from "Queer Eye" to give them an overhaul. The others perhaps needed a bit more work. I read on the wires, many of the media colunmists agreed, especially about the "Mensa" geek, one of them wrote something about fixing his hair and putting him in a nice suit, and he'd be fending off ladies at a cocktail party. Overall it struck me as genuine and not scripted, but again I could be wrong. I also read on the wires they are on the process of casting for the next one.
: ) PS welcome to able 2 know!
0 Replies