One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:57 am
I have to admit that these aren't the type of shows I would normally watch. But I was sort of forced to watch with them with my 17 year old daughter. I've come to enjoy them now. I am actually looking forward to the new season so we can watch again.

Especially One Tree Hill. I can't wait to see if Dan is dead and who killed him. Maybe I really enjoy sharing the time with my daughter more than the shows themselves but I have grown to enjoy them none the less. I think they are a little over dramatic but entertaining just the same.

Any others feel the same way?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 779 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 09:18 am
Never seen One Tree Hill, but is that the show with Chad Michael Murray, if so I should watch it because he is gorgeous....

Gilmore Girls, I used to love that show so much, and if I still had the time I'd probably still watch it... but I work all the time now and I don't even get to watch tv anymore...

But Gilmore Girls is a great show
0 Replies

subtleone

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 04:18 am
I totally dig the gilmore girls, though I'm not in any way, shape, or form their typical demographic. I don't get that self-consious about it; that is, until the commercials come on and I have absolutely no use for the products and no idea what half of them are...
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2005 05:08 am
Hi, Max.

I have a 16 year old daughter and we started watching Gilmore Girls from day one. That's our "girl time" and no one but us and our female beagle is allowed on the bed or in the room during this time. We chat during commercials, so it's a great way to keep in touch at this age.

Then, we got double girl time with One Tree. Just enough time to refill drinks and switch from sweets to chips. We love one tree, but a bit disappointed about the switch to Thursdays due to other commitments.
0 Replies