Why do they love assholes but hate good guys?

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2024 09:35 pm
Why am I the persecuted outcast when I should be the most glorified person in my highschool?!

I am a high IQ student who is being bullied my whole highschool just because I have high IQ and just because I am a diligent student who takes academics seriously, especially STEM.

The whole highschool gangs-up on me when it comes to brutally beating me up, spitting on me, vandalizing my precious things, mocking me, ostracizing me, spreading rumors about me, stripping me naked, forcing me to walk naked, laughing at me, and humiliating me.

I feel so betrayed! Shouldn't academics and intelligence be the kings of highschool? I mean school is about academics and intelligence, right? Why are the bullies and alpha male thugs the ones who are loved by everyone in schools?! To me, this is a perversion of what school is supposed to be.

Why are my dumb bullies loved by everyone in highschool while I am hated and ostracized by everyone?! Why does the entire human species glorify assholes but despise and hate nice individuals?

I am starting to hate humans now! I think humans are just perverted scumbags who worship and reward bad guys and punish and hate good guys!

I see and know the same thing in the adult workforce based on my parents’ stories. The talented ones who work hard, have good morals, and make contributions in the workforce are despised by everyone while the untalented slacker bullies are loved by everyone. It's disgusting!

I feel like humans should be genocided if they reward assholes yet give Hell to good people.

I hate humans! They disgust me! Because they betray good people by glorifying bad people and persecuting good people, humans especially normal humans are the unfaithful perverted prostitute whores of bad people and these prostitute whores cheated on good people with bad people.

Any advice on this? How can I deal with my situation? Also, how can I remove this anger, resentment, and disgusts in my heart? I just wish I can just forget about all of this so I can escape to the fantasy bliss in my head.

I hate my whole school. I am starting to see myself as if I am the only sapient sentient being in the whole universe while everyone around me are just evil undead monsters out for my flesh. I am starting to see myself as a monster hunter while I see humans as not humans at all but as primate monsters that I should hunt down and kill.

Don't even tell me that my highschool students will “grow up” and be good friends with me in college!! I will absolutely never forgive them and will extremely hate them forever because childhood such as teenage life is the most precious years of a person because those times are where they have all these things below:

1. All the time to develop their talents.

2. Get a chance to be an athlete which will make them attractive and strong.

3. Meaningful friends with decent camaraderie are only developed with childhood friends, especially teen life because adults prioritize their families over their friends so they start cutting ties with their friends. If you never had friendships in childhood, you will never have true friends at all and you will be socially-awkward and socially stunted for your whole life. Childhood such as teen life is your only chance to develop social skills.

4. Teen life is where girls and boys are attractive.

I hate humans.

Help me! How can I forget all of these?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 281 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Duridi12TS

Reply Sun 29 Sep, 2024 09:52 pm
@Duridi12TS,
Also, stories where bullies and the whole school apologizing to their outcast victims sounds very offensive. The apologies of bullies and the whole school that supported them give off a vibe of like “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We will apologize to you right now because the bullies won and you have no chance to have their good luxurious king lives now and you will never have friends now. Basically we accomplished our mission of making you a miserable unattractive unathletic loser forever so we can be nice to you right now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”. Seriously, they sound stupid and offensive.

I hate humans.

Help me! How can I forget all of these?!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2024 11:47 am
@Duridi12TS,
Duridi12TS wrote:

The whole highschool gangs-up on me when it comes to brutally beating me up, spitting on me, vandalizing my precious things, mocking me, ostracizing me, spreading rumors about me, stripping me naked, forcing me to walk naked, laughing at me, and humiliating me.

If this really happened you need to go to the police.
jespah

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2024 01:19 pm
@izzythepush,
Seconding this.

And if it didn't, then maybe you're not making friends because you exaggerate a lot. Spoiler alert: that gets annoying fast.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Mon 30 Sep, 2024 04:57 pm
@Duridi12TS,

You might want to tone down the arrogance a little bit as well.
0 Replies

Seizan

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2024 07:20 pm
My Dad told me, "If you meet an asshole in the morning, he's an asshole. If all you meet all day are assholes, you're the asshole."

Think about it...
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2024 09:32 pm
Just maybe you are not the prize you think you you are. Your post seems to indicate that is the case. Nothing like your attitude to explain your results. ALL WOMEN? First thing, you certainly seem a misogynist. You may think you "love" women, but you certainly do not like them. I think you confuse "love" for being horny. I think you are the author of your own frustrations.

I get no sense of any consideration for others in you. Like the Beatles once sang - the love you take, is equal to the love you GIVE. It also works the other way - garbage in, garbage out.

Look up empathy, look up consideration.
0 Replies