That's enough

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2024 02:38 am
What do you think of totally crime that are happening in Lobnan and Gazah? These are End of unhiumanly in the world!

jespah

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2024 01:27 pm
@ghuriani,
Wow, look, your "examples" (assuming I'm reading your spelling correctly) are both entities at odds with ... ooh ... wait for it ... Israel.

Now, tell us all about how you hate what Russia is doing to Ukraine.

Or is it only bad if you think Jews are the perps?
ghuriani

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2024 10:58 pm
@jespah,
Cruelty is bad everywhere, but the level of Israeli crime is more than an incident in Ukraine. If you are upset about what happened in Ukraine, you should be much more upset about the crime of Israel. right?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 Sep, 2024 12:35 am
@ghuriani,
WHAT!!!!!!! Israeli crime is more than an INCIDENT in Ukraine???? Have you lost your mind. seriously?
ghuriani

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2024 10:58 pm
@glitterbag,
Judging the extent of Israel's crime depends on information. You who are censors do not know. Last week, I posted an article about Israel's crimes here, but it was deleted! I'm sorry for the injustice and censorship!
Briefly know that Israel is hitting women, children, hospitals and schools with war tools every day. This does not happen every day in Ukraine by american bombs.
I accepted that oppression is everywhere, whether it is Ukraine or Lebanon, but you did not answer the question why your media discriminates and censors. Humans, women and children are humans everywhere.

Why does America give big bombs to Israel, even though it sees women, children, schools, and hospitals being targeted every day? If you are fair, the answer is clear...βœ…
hightor

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2024 02:37 am
@ghuriani,
Quote:
Why does America give big bombs to Israel...

Let me guess...because the USA supports the Israeli state and has always provided military aid to the country and supported its right to defend itself? Why does Iran supply arms to Islamic terrorist groups?
Quote:
If you are fair, the answer is clear...

Personally I don't think the US policy has been that constructive or insightful, but Israel's enemies have always been aware of it. That's why bin Laden launched the 2001 attacks on the US. He said as much. It's not a secret. Hamas and Hezbollah know this. Iran knows this. The whole world has been aware of it for some time.

I can't believe that you didn't already know this.
ghuriani

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2024 07:45 am
@hightor,
One who is asleep can be woken up, but one who has put himself to sleep will not wake up.
Read my previous messages. I do not defend oppression, either America or Iran.
But America's cruelty in helping Israel has led to hitting human targets, children and women, with a number incomparable to ISIS and...
Are you a defender of killing more than 50 thousand innocent people? Are you a defender of killing about 17 thousand children? Are you a vampire defender?

No matter what you think, no matter where you are in the world, no matter what gender you are, old or young, you cannot justify the amount of crime committed by Israel and America's assistance to it.

Don't say that America doesn't know that its bombs are dropping on children, that every teenager with their phone has this information unless you are censored.

Over the past year, Israel's brutality has been proven to kill 50,000 people and 17,000 people under the pretext of terrorism, and its command, equipment, and money comes from the United States, and the taxes and pockets of the American people.

I say again: Although crime is bad from any country, if you are a fair person, you cannot not see this unprecedented amount of killing by Israel and Israel's help in the past year...

Meanwhile, Trump said: We created ISIS and gave it weapons and helped it...πŸ€ͺ It means that all ISIS crimes were committed by America...πŸ˜‰ Don't say you didn't know because Trump said it in public in front of all the cameras and reporters😎

So, when both ISIS and Israel, which are killing machines, are helping, find out who is the main criminal.

Don't you think the situation will be better if they leave this area? Why doesn't it go? Before the attack on Afghanistan, Iraq, etc., America said that they want to destroy the terrorists, but now it has become so bad that it was giving money to the terrorists and telling lies. what happened Is the terrorist gone now? no not gone He spent all the money and took the oil of these countries and he is still a terrorist. So America has been awful in the Middle East. Collect and go so that the crime goes away...βœ…βœ…βœ…

Try not to answer once and think more...πŸ€«πŸ€”πŸ˜˜
hightor

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2024 08:32 am
@ghuriani,
This is the question you posed:
Quote:
Why does America give big bombs to Israel, even though it sees women, children, schools, and hospitals being targeted every day?

And my answer:
Quote:
...because the USA supports the Israeli state and has always provided military aid to the country and supported its right to defend itself.

I do not defend the wholesale inhumanity of terrorism and war. You asked why the USA supplies Israel with heavy weapons and I explained that defending the Israeli state has been the US policy since Israel's creation in 1948.

When terrorist guerilla organizations (as opposed to regular uniformed armed forces) hide within the civilian populations of crowded cities, civilian casualties are bound to occur. This has always been one of the features of urban guerilla warfare. Essentially the irregular forces are inviting – daring – their enemies to attack them when they are surrounded by innocent people. Are you defending this cowardly practice? Do you think that terrorist acts like that which happened last October can be committed with impunity?

You have as little control over the actions of Islamic terrorists as I have over the longstanding policies of my government.

I posted this interview today on another thread:

Try not to answer once and think more...

ghuriani

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2024 02:04 pm
@hightor,
You don't follow the correct way of discussion and give other answers to my questions.... I asked. Please answer these correctly, and dont say other matters. Did you got it?!πŸ€”πŸ€”

1. Israel's inhuman casualties are more than any crime in the world. Why America still supports? Just today, 100 American doctors called Israel's casualties beyond human comprehension and asked America not to help. They understood, you still do not understand? American students and professors understood, you still don't understand? I think you are suffering from severe media censorship...
2. Do you follow the news of Israel's invasion? According to Enrica's own media and international peace activists, Israel has killed and destroyed more than 90% of ordinary people, children, hospitals and schools. What do you think? Are you willing to kill 17,000 children and 50,000 innocent people for a small number of terrorists? If you have such an opinion, I think you are a terrorist and a danger to humanity more than Hamas and...

3. I didn't say that there is no crime in the Middle East, I said why America interferes from thousands of kilometers away? What were the results of America's entry into Afghanistan? What happened to the results of the arrival of America and all the tax money its people spent on weapons? Are the terrorists in Afghanistan and Iraq destroyed now, or was it an excuse to steal their oil? If America does not have a successful experience in destroying terrorists in the Middle East, how can it be trusted again? What does your mind say? Shouldn't you learn from experience?

4. You mentioned the name of ISIS and said that the US entered the Middle East to fight the terrorist ISIS, I asked Trump himself and he said: We created ISIS and we gave it weapons😐😐😐 How do you justify this immoral and American crime? If America did not create ISIS and Al-Qaeda in the Middle East, this region would not have a problem. Why does America not leave here? Why does he shamelessly help the vampire, child killer and genocidal Israel?

5. Last question: All the peace and anti-war groups around the world, even in America itself, even from Jews themselves, students and university professors all over the world and in America, are against Israel's crimes against children, etc. None of them mention the names of ISIS and Hamas. Everyone speaks against Israel, because understanding the extent of Israel's crimes is much more than ISIS and... and Israel, the genocidal and child-killing, is in no way comparable to ISIS and...

My point from the beginning was that the crime of Israel is more than all the terrorists in the world, so that no fair person is willing to defend them.

Now you answer:

Do you agree that these crimes are more? Do you agree with hundreds of American doctors? Do you agree with the professors of Harvard and Preston and...? Do you agree with thousands of free people? Or do you say that Israel is right? If you agree that we are of the same opinion, if you don't judge, it is up to the readers how dangerous your thoughts are for humanity and you easily allow the mass killing of innocent people and children... Answer so that we know you and your thoughts...

Answer all 5 questions with their number and don't answer anything out of the question.
jespah

Reply Sat 5 Oct, 2024 02:11 pm
@ghuriani,
This isn't school. You don't get to dictate how people respond to you.
0 Replies