JCPENNEY LONG ISLAND LOCATIONS

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2024 04:01 pm
Today I go to the JCPenney in the Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City because it is the only one close to my house now

I used to go to the one in the sunrise mall in massapequa when I was young, but it closed when I was in high school

There used to be one in plainview by TJ Maxx and one on Jericho Tpke in Syosset, they closed somewhere in the 2000s, but I don’t know the exact years, if you know, answer down below

There also used to be one in the broadway mall in Hicksville, but I never went there, it closed when I was 2 years old in 2004

Now true or false

There was a JCPenney in Bethpage, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Levittown, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Farmingdale, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Seaford, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Westbury, True or False
There was a JCPenney in East Meadow, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Uniondale, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Wantagh, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Bellmore, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Melville, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Huntington, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Dix Hills, True or False
There was a JCPenney in Riverhead, True or False

answer below

Mame

Reply Wed 4 Sep, 2024 04:53 pm
Today I took my dog to our neighbourhood off-leash park and seems he didn't feel like chasing the ball so we hopped on over to Edworthy Park and went to the riverside. There was a guy there, throwing a stick for his gorgeous chocolate lab, who wound up being quite a funny dude. I got my dog, Bailey (a long-haired tan Corgi) 4 months ago. He has renal disease but is fine with meds. I don't think his previous owners ever took him near water because he was very apprehensive. Then we saw the chocolate lab swimming in the middle of the current with a huge stick in his mouth. So I threw the ball about a foot into the water and Bailey went in after it. So glad for him because it was quite hot! And now I know he's good with water.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2024 11:01 am
Is this some sort of geographical spoof, if we join the dots of all your locations we'll get a big question mark like in Ulysses, or a pentangle or Doughie Squires or summat else?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2024 11:57 am
@Johngranito24,
Maybe in Huntington, in the Walt Whitman Mall.

Have you tried contacting JC Penney and asking them, instead of demanding answers from us?
0 Replies