In the Year Two-Thousaaaaand....

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2003 11:38 pm
"Buster", it's definately gonna be "Buster". Buster of Mars. Classic. Like Eric the Red or Roger the Cabinboy, yknow. Buster.....yeah.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 09:39 am
Ok, what the hell is with women comparing chocolate to sex?

Chocolate is tasty, but I'd never turn down a naked girl for a Hershey bar.

I want answers. I can handle the truth.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 12:16 pm
Sex is better, but chocolate is a not-so-distant runner-up. Science says that chocolate produces some of the same side effects as sex.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 12:44 pm
Sure, we'll put a man on Mars. A few of them, and women, too. Only it won't be NASA or the Russkie, or even Japan. Nope, it'll be CBS's last wheezing attempt to prolong the life of the reality-show genre. 82 people will tune in as Toby stumbles out of the landing capsule, gasping and dying because Tammi cut open his sexy space suite with her nail file, a clip which will be aired again the following Sunday, as Bob Sagat wittily voices over, "I bet you wouldn't have done this if we'd gone to Venus! Urp..."
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 12:51 pm
Since when does sex make you fat? I don't know where this "science"you're referring to comes from. I knew beer has female hormones in it though...

Patio, I had a dream that happened last night. Is that weird? Hopefully, though, Bob Saget will have been assasinated by the time we put Toby on Mars.
0 Replies

CodeBorg

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:31 pm
Only Marsupials really belong there,
and no, you already had supper.

(Does Toby have a pouch for carrying immature young?)
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:39 pm
Bob Sagat? Die? I don't think it'll happen. I saw him at a Tom Waits show in L.A. a few years back. Weird. My seats were better, but he still had that reek of perpetual-life-in-exchange-for-soul deal. He's the next Dick Clark, or that Linda lady on SportsCenter.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:52 pm
Pdog - brilliant concept! <the reality TV as the Mars frontiersmen thing>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:53 pm
Slappy - you know that thing when women get all snuggly and lovy after sex? No? Oh well, that's the cocolate connection.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:56 pm
Um, yeah....no, I don't know that thing. I'm too busy playing video games, and she's too busy fetching me a beer.

Nobody can slap me online. HOO-YAH!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 01:58 pm
hahahaha
remind me to slap you in public if'n you ever come to one of the gatherings.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 02:26 pm
mmmkay.

"Hey. Kris. Over here. It's me, Slappy. Remember that time, in band camp, I made that comment about making women fetch me beers after sex? Yeah, that's right. Go ahead, take your best shot."
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 02:31 pm
Naaah, I've never been a slapper.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 02:41 pm
Slappy, what's with the title to this thread? Why the extra aaaas? I keep hearing the title like one of those monster truck show radio ads with the echoes.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 02:53 pm
Ever watch Conan O'Brien? He used to do a skit where he'd sit there with a cloth over his head, a flashlight up against his face, with a crystal ball in front of him, sing "In the year two-thousaaaand" in a really high pitch, and make these funny predictions.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 05:29 pm
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 05:58 pm
I see
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 06:45 pm
Quote:
you know that thing when women get all snuggly and lovy after sex?

Nope, it's straight down the pub to tell me mates! Surprised Surprised Surprised
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 06:47 pm
sigh
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2003 06:52 pm
nah, i just give 'em the money and kick 'em out.
0 Replies