Why are these polls not asking the most important questions about upcoming Presidential election?

Reply Mon 1 Jul, 2024 07:26 pm
Since the Biden and Trump debate, some polls have asked the questions:
1. Do you think Biden is too old to run for re-election?
2. Do you think Biden should step aside and let someone else run?

Neither of those two questions is the most important question for pollsters to ask.

Why are these polls not asking the most important questions about upcoming Presidential election?

If a pollster were to ask me that first question, I might answer yes, that Biden is too old to run.

If a pollster were to ask me that second question, I might answer no, in regard to him stepping aside for someone else to run.

Although I might think Biden might be too old, I don't want him dropping out at this point of race.

Changing horses at this point of the race would probably be a very bad idea.

Now back to the title of this thread:
Why are these polls not asking the most important questions?
Prior to the debate the pollsters were asking the most important questions.
After the debate, the pollsters stop asking the most important question.

The two most important questions:
1. Are you voting in this upcoming election?
and
2. Who are you voting for in this upcoming election?

In my case, I am definitely voting in this upcoming election. For me, not voting is not an option. For me, voting for third party is not an option. For me, there is no way in hell I would ever vote for that piece of **** Donald Trump. I guarantee that I will vote for Biden-Harris with absolutely no hesitation. And I will be very very happy casting that vote for Biden-Harris.

Me answering yes, that Biden might be too old is not relevant to me, because I want to defeat the entire Republican Party and keep Trump out of the White House.

I am voting Biden-Harris, even if I might think that he is too old.

As long as Trump is not in the White House, I will be able to sleep.

The question shouldn't be: Do you think Biden is too old? Because your answer to that specific question might have absolutely no effect on your vote.

The question should be:
1. Are you going to vote?
2. And who are you voting for?

A person might answer that they believe that Biden is too old, but they still will cast a vote for Biden to defeat Trump and the republican Party.

Some questions are more important than other questions.

Some questions are more relevant than other questions.

Two things can be true at the same time:
A person can believe that Biden is too old and still vote for him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 99 • Replies: 2
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 09:00 am
I saw two or three things online asserting that the Biden we will be seeing through the election is a body double. One said the eye color has changed. I'm not saying it's true, but you may not be voting for Biden after all. Smile
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 06:34 pm
Stop pissing yourself: Lt. Gen. Honoré tells Dems, shut up, circle wagons around Biden, attack Trump.

We know that all Trump does is lie. He lied so much during Thursday's debate that we couldn't keep up.

He made these claims about the military.

Retired Lt. General Russel L. Honoré spoke with Roland Martin about the lies Trump told about the military, the infamous CNN debate and what Democrats need to do.

In a tweet Honore blasted Democrats saying, "Democrats Please stop Pissing on yourself , it is what it is !

The other guy is a lying convicted felon awaiting another court appearance next week! The MAGA Republicans went to court with him !

Get your Azz off the ground and cycle the wagons, save our democracy help get out the Vote !"

July 2, 2024

0 Replies