Stray Cat's Bistro...Now Under New Management

Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 07:55 pm
So long as it's not out in the alley, we'll take it. I had a feeling the sight of so much green might change your mind.

You know, we could be good for business. We know hundreds of other gents that would love to frequent such a posh place and feel comfortable in our "every days". Very Happy

Here's a tip if you lead us to a good table in the back with good lighting.

<Reyn pulls out a $100 bill and slips it to Stray>
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 08:13 pm
I just wanted to go over these house plans and listen to the jazz for a bit. I still love Kicky's too, Stray Car. They're kind of the partying kind I've been used to growing up all my life. Smile

But my blueprints kept getting torn and I can't stop my feet from dancing on the bar and getting a few poetry lessons from the Man himself.

Gos, I love it both ways...That doesn't mean I'm......?????? Shocked pssst...a food snob ABD a party animal?

Reyn, come and sit with me, here!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 08:48 pm
Lady J wrote:
Reyn, come and sit with me, here!

Sure, no problem. Can the rest of my buddies join us? We'll behave our selves, right guys?

Reyn's buddies are HERE!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 08:58 pm
Pardon me, Reyn, but this is a question that begs asking....what's with the Bela Lugosi outfit?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 09:00 pm
Lady J, you didn't happen to see those goons that came in here did you?

Call me crazy, but I have a feeling they have something to do with your friend, Kickycan.
0 Replies

barefootTia

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 09:11 pm
Wow, what an expensive classy place--looks like I'll have to sell something in order to pay the cheque
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 10:28 pm
Oh, no, we're not unreasonable, barefoot Tia....come right on in.

Yes, this is a very nice place. If I'd just seen it for the first time, I'd be even more impressed than I already am!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2005 10:55 pm
<Montana stolls in dressed all classy like in her sexy red dress>

Hey there, Stray Cat. Nice place you got here. I know you usually see me tearing up the floor at Kicky's place, but when you reach my age, you need some relaxing quiet time once in awhile.

Have you got a nice quiet table for me?

A glass of your best white wine and a small variety cheese and cracker tray would be lovely :-D
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:00 am
For you, Montana -- it's on the house!! (guides Montana to nice side table where she can see everybody)
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:02 am
Reyn, I like #52, is he married? *blushing*
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 12:23 am
kickycan wrote:
<Bozo #2 looks around the room. A trail of drool hangs from his lower lip. Bozo #1 (the one with the eye patch) looks at Osso, lifts his bat and lets it fall heavily into his open palm.>

Bozo #1: "Do you know where we might find the owner? We got a whatchacall...business proposition for her."

*Wringing her hands in a state of nervous agitation* Kickycan please don't make any trouble here. No, no, I did not do it, I did not do it! When I got home this morning I heard the neighbors talking. Ten of your neighbors called the police. They said they could not stand the screaming, and off key singing. Some were screaming oh god, oh god, were coming, were coming. But, they would not say where they were coming from; maybe some religious cult. One man was exposing his weenie, wearing half a tutu. And, the worse noise of all was the crunch, crunch of peanuts. It was driving the neighbors crazy. All I did was take a look inside your saloon. Please don't Wreck this place, it has the best quiche I have eaten since they stopped making it at the Museum.

*She is ready to run out the door and almost runs into one of Cats Daubist paintings by the door*

http://www.drillerjetarmstrong.com/villageidiot.jpg
Diller Jet Armstrong "Village Idiot"
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 02:42 am
Stray Cat wrote:
For you, Montana -- it's on the house!! (guides Montana to nice side table where she can see everybody)

What a delightful hostess you are, SC :-D

I love how you keep the lights turned down low and have lovely candles/flowers on every table. The cheese and wine are also the finest I've had in years and the Jazz band is the very best.

Who's the handsome man sitting alone at the bar? Is he a regular here?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 06:17 am
Montana wrote:

Who's the handsome man sitting alone at the bar? Is he a regular here?

Oh how nice of you to notice me. Unfortunately I am already spoken for but I'd be more than willing to help refresh your drink.

Still can't figure out why this isn't the type of place I thought it would be. The sign clearly said "A gay time will be had by all" Oh well, not to matter.. the cheese is superb and the wine is aged perfectly as well.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:28 am
AngeliqueEast wrote:
Reyn, I like #52, is he married? *blushing*

Oh, you seen Buck? Naw, he's not married. Shall I introduce you?

http://www.americanlumberjacks.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/nicehat.jpg
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:32 am
Yes, pleeese *big smile*
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:54 am
: strolls in with a tight black dress.. plunging neck line almost tothe bellybutton, hair wrapped in a sophisticated bun.:

Do you carry Chateau Lafite? One glass to my table please..

: strolls to the table in the corner by the window :
0 Replies

AngeliqueEast

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:04 am
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/tzu/lowres/tzun176l.jpg

Of course it's running, my friend Buck is so funny I can't stop laughing. Buck I will be running soon too, I will see you tonight. Thank Reyn for me for introducing us.

In the meantime that lovely Daubist painting behind the bar can keep you company until I get back.

http://www.drillerjetarmstrong.com/enrico1990.jpg
Enrico Baj
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:13 am
Stray Cat wrote:
Pardon me, Reyn, but this is a question that begs asking....what's with the Bela Lugosi outfit?

Bela Lugosi? I happen to be the good Doctor! Not been around much, eh?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ReynN/wh1.jpg....http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b307/ReynN/wh2.jpg
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 09:35 am
<strolls by the door, stops, looks through window, notices all her regulars inside>

So THIS is where they've all gone! Sophie and Jacques were right!

I see I have some competition!

<spots Montana gushing over the house wine, stomps foot>

No loyalty at all. Hmph.

<returns to Wine Cellar, considers closing>
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 04:50 pm
(Behind Bar, snapping fingers to jazz combo) Oh, man! I'm cleaning up with this place! I knew this town would appreciate my good taste. And I love seeing the romance that's blooming here, right under my kitty nose!

Uh-oh! We're getting a little low on dainties and quiches. I must speak to chef about this, toute suite!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:50:17