Why has modern day science GUESSED that equal but opposites cancel?

Tue 21 Nov, 2023 10:55 am
Why has modern day science GUESSED that equal but opposites cancel?

We know that equal but opposite electromagnetic forces don’t cancel between two objects in nature.

We know that equal but opposite forces are required in a set combination to be able to explain the symmetry of a light wave particle.

We know that modern day philosophy and science is founded on a foundational philosophical GUESS of good is bad and bad is good.

Why GUESS when you don’t need to GUESS?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 621 • Replies: 8
Topic Closed
No top replies

Jasper10

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 01:57 am
@Jasper10,
Why base your whole science on a foundation philosophical half logic GUESS when you KNOW that equal but opposites don’t cancel?
Jasper10

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 04:32 am
@Jasper10,
Don’t trust any scientist from anywhere around the world that claims that the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel.THEY HAVE GUESSED THIS.

Ask them to explain to you how the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos CANCEL between TWO OBJECTS (NOT ONE OBJECT……TWO OBJECTS).As they won’t be able to, why believe a single word that they say?

They desperately want you to BELIEVE in their BELIEF system that these 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces cancel so that they can then sell you their wares (alternative mathematically invented theoretical forces).

Don’t be taken in by these scientists until they can explain to you the foundational basis for their claim.
glitterbag

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 01:23 pm
@Jasper10,
Just tell everyone to believe in your belief system, and if I ever figure it out I'll provide a tutorial.
Jasper10

Wed 22 Nov, 2023 11:15 pm
@glitterbag,
You can believe in what you want glitterbag.

I prefer not to believe in an unbalanced science that is founded upon a philosophical guess which adopts unknown mathematically invented forces.

I prefer a balanced science that is founded upon a philosophical certainty which adopts known electromagnetic forces which do not cancel out as claimed by most scientists.Ask them to prove it to you.They can’t,why? because they have guessed that they do.

I’m a realist glitterbag,I don’t do delusion.

The reality is the cosmos makes use of both equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in its workings.

These forces are symmetrical and vibratory balanced.

How else can you explain a symmetrical light wave particle’s movement?

Jasper10

Fri 24 Nov, 2023 12:13 am
@Jasper10,
You can GUESS that the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel if you want but that is all it is,A GUESS.

Scientists should be able to explain why they have GUESSED that the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel but they can’t.They have no explanation whatsoever.

Until scientists can come up with an explanation then their foundational philosophy and the science that is based upon this unbalanced philosophy is a belief system.Nothing more.

Of course we know the foundation for this belief system guess is that good is bad and bad is good.This belief system clearly satisfies itself that as there is no such thing as equal but opposites then rules can be reinvented.

Modern day science is trying to reinvent science based upon a starting philosophical GUESS that the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in the cosmos cancel when clearly they don’t according to its own established laws.

.i.e. Newtons 3rd law relating to action/reaction forces between 2 objects.

Modern day science has a problem and it’s nothing to do with science at all.

It’s problem is related to its UNAWARENESS.

Jasper10

Fri 24 Nov, 2023 02:03 am
@Jasper10,
As we KNOW that the FOUNDATIONS for generally accepted philosophy and science ARE belief system GUESSES then it is perfectly acceptable to choose an alternative path that adopts a different philosophical and scientific approach which adheres to KNOWN equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature that do not cancel out according to established scientific principles.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Sat 25 Nov, 2023 09:41 pm
@glitterbag,
I'm just trying to help out all of us indecisive folks who haven't yet learned to be as smart as you.
Jasper10

Sun 26 Nov, 2023 01:10 am
@glitterbag,
All I am saying is that I prefer to not believe in a philosophy and science that is based upon a foundation philosophical guess which adopts unknown and unbalanced mathematically invented forces to try and explain everything..

I prefer to believe in a philosophy and science that is based upon a foundation philosophical certainty which adopts known and balanced equal but opposite electromagnetic forces (which do not cancel out according to established science) that are vibratory balanced to explain everything.

I’m a realist.I’m not into delusion and make believe.What is the point in that?
0 Replies