Why the Christian god is imperfect and unfair

izzythepush

Sun 3 Mar, 2024 07:40 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:
'YOU'ER' makes no sense at all.

What do they say about people who live in glass houses?

It's the second person version of oo'er.

Which is a bit like flamin' Nora.

In answer to your question, they grow tomatoes.
0 Replies

The Anointed

Sun 3 Mar, 2024 09:53 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Most people would shrug and move on.

I'm like you old mate, we're not like most people, are we.

What do they say about people who live in glass houses Izzy.

Some people do grow tomatoes in glass houses, but they don't 'LIVE' in those glass houses do they Izzy.

izzythepush

Mon 4 Mar, 2024 05:40 am
@The Anointed,
I know, everyone says there's no point reading your posts because they're exactly like mine.

Like two peas in a school of dolphins.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 4 Mar, 2024 08:39 am
@The Anointed,
I wasn't aware you knew so many people who had such abodes.

There's not a lot one could do comfortably, not least using the bog.

Realistically the only people living in glass houses are trafficking victims working in marijuana factories.

In which case people who live in glass houses shouldn't open the door to the pigs.
The Anointed

Thu 7 Mar, 2024 08:24 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
There's not a lot one could do comfortably, not least using the bog.

Realistically the only people living in glass houses are trafficking victims working in marijuana factories.

In which case people who live in glass houses shouldn't open the door to the pigs.

Fancy you, not knowing the old adage, ''People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.'' But you shouldn't be ashamed of your ignorance old mate.
izzythepush

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 02:51 pm
@The Anointed,
Was that really worth for days' of frantic concentration, mental anguish and constipated thinking?
The Anointed

Fri 8 Mar, 2024 03:44 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Was that really worth for days' of frantic concentration, mental anguish and constipated thinking?

No, it really wasn't izzy. If you had known the answer to the old, old adage, ''People who live in glass houses etc',' it would have saved you from all those days of frantic concentration, mental anguish and constipated thinking.
0 Replies