Machine Intelligence and Morality

Jasper10

Mon 17 Jul, 2023 12:07 pm
@Jasper10,
HaHa …….I’m not a wasp.

The wasps are the spinning matter (electromagnets) that are vibrating because of the interaction of their equal but opposite forces with other wasps.

SELF or PRESENCE or “I am” has tamed the wasps and is separate from them.

You can’t tame the wasps with unsymmetrical half logic and its corresponding science.
htam9876

Mon 17 Jul, 2023 02:29 pm
“Blah blah, toggle, plus, minus, blah blah, gravity magnetism”
http://n.sinaimg.cn/sinacn18/669/w297h372/20180509/8a1e-haichqz0998459.gif
What a shame.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 17 Jul, 2023 10:37 pm
@Jasper10,
Well drop the blah blah and gravity and I agree.

There is no symmetry to the gravity theory.It is a theory that only came about due to the flippant assumption that +=- and -=+ and in order to try and remove any possibility of morality.It also assumed that the 2 equal but opposite electromagnetic forces in nature cancel out, which they don’t.You can’t ignore this stuff if you want accurate science .Mattter is not disappearing into a single hole right now ,it is disappearing into multiple holes,so what makes scientists believe that it will do so in the future.Even observations are confirming this for goodness sake.The creator of AI is now thinking about morality.What makes you think that a potential creator of everything hasn’t already thought about that?

It will be a big relief to many I can assure you when the gravity theory is dropped and it will be dropped eventually.The shackles will be removed.I know that really annoys some individuals but Tesla tried to tell everyone.You have to keep the symmetry.

AWARENESS is massive in the sciences and the truth is scientists are simply not aware enough.

The philosophical formula +/-=+/- (The + and - toggle) is a formula that works because it doesn’t matter whether there is or isn’t a difference between + and - .You have no choice but to adopt this formula in the sciences in order to keep the balance/symmetry.There is “toggling” + and - forces happening throughout the universe which is what keeps the balance/symmetry.
Jasper10

Tue 18 Jul, 2023 01:07 am
@Jasper10,
PRESENCE is separate from but clearly influenced by the interacting electromagnetic forces in nature which cannot be canceled out. This is evident by the change in consciousness state experienced by the individual which is associated with metaphysics.
izzythepush

Tue 18 Jul, 2023 03:46 am
@Jasper10,
Why do you do this?

You've been on here for three years now spouting the same nonsense over and over again.

You've admitted being unable to name one person who takes you seriously.

You've wasted yours and everybody else's time.

Either take this to another website or try talking about something else, anything, politics, music, literature, history, popular culture, anything but the same repetitive nonsense you keep subjecting us to.
Jasper10

Tue 18 Jul, 2023 03:46 am
@Jasper10,
Whether it's liked it or not, nature adopts FULL logic not HALF logic in its's construction. Full logic is symmetrical. We know that it is.

No scientist in the world can confirm that +=- and -=+ are symmetrical formulas. They can assume that they are at the risk of wasted time and effort spent on incorrect theories if they wish. However, we know that these 2 interactions are only half of the overall electromagnetic force interaction equation, +=+ and -=- being the other half of the equation.

The fact is that the electromagnetic forces between 2 spinning electromagnets in the universe, whether this be at the macro or the micro level, do not cancel out. You can only balance them.

If you believe that I am wrong then provide the evidence. Nobody has been able to provide that evidence up till now.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)