Mon 26 May, 2014 11:41 am
This site will have a conversation with you:

http://www.cleverbot.com/

I understand that the same sort of algorithm is used to make automated sales that don't seem automated. I've heard that some people, when they suspect that they are not talking to a real person, will ask the caller a question which requires either knowledge of the world or common sense, both things no current computer program has, such as "Who is buried in Grant's tomb?" Well written sales programs will try to change the subject. This practice is somewhere between insidious and funny. What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 2,003 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

dalehileman

Mon 26 May, 2014 12:56 pm
@Brandon9000,
I think Bran it's absolutely fascinating

The humanoid doesn't yet realize it, and may never comprehend how the electromechanical world is taking over almost our entire existence. I say almost because so far the robots are dry. When we start to make wet ones it will become increasingly difficult to tell a robot from a humanoid and indeed the difference may even become hazy

I say we, but eventually the robot will take over the making of other robots
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Mon 26 May, 2014 01:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
When is some mad scientist going to invent the Bootybot? eh... or the Sixpackbot for the ladies.
They'd have to be wet ones, for sure.
0 Replies