Bots, bots, bots, bots, bots, bots, bots, bots, bots!

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2022 12:38 pm
We all know that a2k has been visited by spambots. It's no surprise that search engine bots crawl over the site and its threads as well. It's literally their job to do so.

WILD SPECULATION and NOT anything above mere hypothetical theorizing:
Of course, spambots post here. But I'm wondering about AI driven bots and possible posting on the forum ... for the sake of helping the AI driven bots learn language and how to interact with humans and other bots (beyond the scope of phishing attempts, selling crypto, and just all around selling crap).

Has anyone noticed any attempts like this? When will we reach that point? Would anyone here care if you're replying to a real human or an AI member of the forum?

Maybe, we're all living in the Matrix, DUDE! Cool Shocked Laughing Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 433 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Real Music

Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2022 06:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
Would anyone here care if you're replying to a real human or an AI member of the forum?

1. I'm not entirely convinced that an AI would pass for being a real human on this forum.

2. Real people have different personalities.

3. Real people have different tendencies.

4. Real people have their own quirks.

5. Real people can sometime be predictable and unpredictable.

6. One side note: I do have doubts, when a new A2ker creates a new thread with only one post
and never heard from again.

7. I also have doubts, when a new A2ker creates several new threads without ever posting on any of the threads
they created.
0 Replies