Welcome to the New Members!

spectrumoflight

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 02:37 pm
Greetings,
I have just signed on for the first time, and look forward to exploring the site, and making all of your acquaintances.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 02:43 pm
Welcome aboard spectrumoflight, have fun and multiply Smile
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 02:43 pm
spectrumoflight- And a hearty welcome to YOU! Enjoy! Very Happy
0 Replies

emley

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 03:17 pm
just signed
hello to everybody
i'm a new user here
very interesting page
good people
good atmosphere
obviously i'll like it Very Happy
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 03:19 pm
Welcome Emley. Enjoy! Very Happy
0 Replies

kirsten

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 03:21 pm
Hi Emley!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 03:49 pm
'lo emley. Like your swishy little tail Cool
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2004 03:50 pm
welcome and kool avatar.
0 Replies

catsing

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 12:08 am
Introducing myself
Hi! I am Arlene Silikovitz, and I hope to be able to increase my knowledge here. I am an office manager in a psychology office, and I enjoy singing (I sing in many different choruses), gourmet cooking and baking, and my cats. javascript:emoticon('Rolling Eyes')
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 12:21 am
welcome, welcome, one and all.
0 Replies

lonely packer

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 02:26 pm
Introduction
Crying or Very sad Hello everyone. As you all can see, I am the lonely packer. Thats because I am stuck right in the middle of Cowboys county. I live in texas and it is pretty hard to talk about packer football with just about anyone around here. Hope to find some common sense in here.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2004 02:52 pm
Welcome aboard packer, and yes you keep looking and there are a few packers in this area. Actually, maybe you can pack a few cows, that should tame them Smile

And a hearty hello to catsing. I think I can hear you chortling right now Laughing BTW, put a / between your last [ and B to get the desired bold effect -> [/B]
0 Replies

sweet majestic darkness

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2004 11:58 pm
Iam Rebekki, a 26 year old mother of two. I found this site through an internet search where I found This Thread which actually helped me immensely.

http://www.genocya.com/hbang.gif
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Sun 29 Feb, 2004 10:39 am
Welcome Rebekki! Any time you have leisure (difficult with 2 kids!) - hope you enjoy the site.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Sun 29 Feb, 2004 01:27 pm
Hi! I'm new too!
I am a mother of 2 who's trying to get a handyman business going in Michigan with my hubby. In a little bit of my "spare" time (ha!) I like to do trivia! That's how I found this site... There's actually a link to it from the Library of Congress! I'm in search of an answer to a trivia question right now.
0 Replies

helion

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 03:40 pm
greetings,
i'm a new user here
i'm philippe, from...
...Paris,France.
0 Replies

devriesj

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 03:50 pm
Greetings Meseur (?)
My French is very bad!

Hello, Philippe!
I am now the second newest member, and I'm having a blast here! Come join us in Trivia & Games. Hope you like it here as well Very Happy
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 06:02 pm
Hi!

Welcome to spectrumoflight, emley, catsing, lonely packer, sweet majestic darkness, devriesj, and helion !

It's always great to meet new members. As devriesj has already found, the word games zone can be a LOT of fun.
0 Replies

desertartist

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 10:30 pm
Hello
I suppose this is how one goes about introducing oneself here. I am a high school teacher by profession and also work part-time as a newspaper reporter/photographer, have a small photography business, and sell photos and stories to magazines. I also draw and paint and have sold my work in galleries. I'd give you a link to my website, but I see that is forbidden. Right now I'm taking two college courses by correspondence: one in writing poetry, and the other in fantasy literature, including C.S. Lewis and Tolkein. I guess that's enough about me.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 10:38 pm
Welcome desertartist! We have many original writing threads. There is also Spontaneous Poems which is quite fun and Virtual Storytellers Campfire, just to name a few. Also, a gallery to display photography and art. Have Fun.
0 Replies