Welcome to the New Members!

froggy

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 01:24 pm
Thank you margo! I'm looking forward to crossing paths with you on in the forums.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 01:47 pm
To Slipstream, sombrero, and froggy, Welcome to A2K. Net abbreviations can be found on many search engines. There are also many on A2K that can help with computer technical problems. A2K is one of the best chat sites in the world, and we have members from many lands. Stay and enjoy. c.i.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 6 Dec, 2003 02:30 pm
Dittoing C.I. Things be fine as frog hair here.
0 Replies

gerritsnyman

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 04:08 pm
I am a big fan of DIDO and were searching for the song "white flag" when i stumbled on to your site....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 05:03 pm
Welcome everyone :-D
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 10:09 pm
About time I said HI....HOWDY and Thanks for some wonderful advice.

I am still new to this site, but finding that there is a diverse group of people here. It amazes me at how quick you respond and how great most of the advice is...(even though there is one thread that I'm not happy with....haha)

Hope you all have a great night......SLY
0 Replies

truevoiceman

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 10:24 pm
Howdy from the White Mtns of AZ. Very informative forum Thanks
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 7 Dec, 2003 10:32 pm
Welcome all, and let me add that people are generally very helpful here, and sometimes the people who seem to argue with each other the hardest and longest have actually gotten to be friends.
0 Replies

chewcb

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:56 pm
intro
hi i am chen boon from singapore. i found this website as i was finding mouse trail effects on yahoo.com.sg...
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2003 08:59 pm
Welcome to A2K, chewcb! Have fun looking around - we have something for everyone here. Very Happy
0 Replies

Dove

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 08:52 am
Hi all Smile

I am a new member in here and i want to just say hi..

I joined this forum coz i found it so friendly and it contains all the fields am looking for in a forum!
0 Replies

smyth

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:45 am
new
Hi everyone! I stumbled on the site looking for Latin lyrics to christmas carols.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:56 am
Welcome, one and all!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:26 am
Hey all - greetings from London (orginally from India) Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:37 am
Hi everyone! My name is Brooke and I'm from Ohio. I just happened upon this form through a google search. Not even sure what I was searching for Rolling Eyes . But I bookmarked you and FINALLY came back and have been doing a bit of lurking. Seems like a nice place Smile

Merry Christmas everyone.....and I'm sure you'll see me around, cause I DO babble alot Embarrassed

~Brooke
0 Replies

Clary

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:52 am
Warm welcome to you all! Smyth, I am impressed - you're
writing Latin Christmas cards this year?
Special welcome to Chen from Singapore-la! (This place is dominated by Americans (SShh)) but it's good to see that the rest of the world is coming to this ace place too!
0 Replies

froggy

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 08:02 pm
After the warm greetings I received as a newcomer, I wanted to say a hearty welcome to everyone!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:07 pm
froggy - it's been great seeing you on the boards! Welcome.

and welcome to Brooke from Ohio (I was just visting Ohio over Thanksgiving), smyth, Dove (one of my favourite chocolate bars! ever!), chewcb (Super - I've got some friends in Singapore - and it's always great to have new members from other countries - like me!), truevoiceman, makemeshiver, gerritsnyman, sombrerocharro, and Slipstream! what a fabulously busy welcome page this one has been!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 11:16 pm
A big thank you for the welcome Smile

ehBeth? I'm from Northwestern, Ohio. About 45 miles south of Toledo. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving and enjoyed your visit here Smile

~Brooke
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 11:18 pm
Hi everyone, Justa, stop lurking and dive in!!! Greetings from SoCal!
0 Replies