Time for the world to save America

Lash

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 07:44 pm
Iraq was not a nation after Saddam was removed. It was a bunch of people with severaly damaged infrastructure.

There was no government--and since it had been a dictatorship--and was now without the dictator--it was more adrift thatn an average country, relived of it's leader.

They are creating their nation now--with elections and a Constitution, written by the people.

If you're puzzled about someone wanting to improve the agriculture, think about it his way.

It may have been cutting edge ten thousand years ago. Don't you think it may be due for an UPDATE?

Jeez. How long will we hear people extolling the wonder of Islamic algebra. What have they done LATELY???

But, just wait. When they get over the hump, I expect a fabulous renaissance of art, poetry, and advancement of thought. Their rebirth will be more than political, (says me).
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:31 pm
Quote:
But, just wait. When they get over the hump, I expect a fabulous renaissance of art, poetry, and advancement of thought. Their rebirth will be more than political, (says me).

A new renaissance. What a great idea. And not just for the Iraqis. What the whole world needs is a new renaissance.

Okay that's it for now, that was my non-partisan contribution to this thread and this forum. I shall now resume my normal stereotypical and reflexive responses Very Happy
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:37 pm
I am in the middle of a renaissance.

I highly recommend it.
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:41 pm
Lash wrote:

I highly recommend it.

I'll remember that lash - I'm still waiting for an ephiphany to come along Very Happy
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:41 pm
Lash wrote:

I highly recommend it.

I'll remember that lash - I'm still waiting for an epiphany to come along Very Happy
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:43 pm
Just smoke some weed.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:43 pm
<hee>
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Mon 29 Aug, 2005 08:47 pm
Laughing

But will I remember anything afterwards?

Laughing
0 Replies