stan990

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2023 03:33 pm
Hello everyone, I'm new here. I am delighted to be among you. My question is more for people with gifts, or who can read cards or have experience in related subjects, but I don't mind if other people take the opportunity to debate.

My life is a real mess.

Although I understood that due to my shyness, melancholy personality and poor social intelligence, it was predictable (though not certain) that I would be left behind with a shitty life compared to other people of my entourage, with whom I grew up. But my failures also quite often come from other things that are beyond me, at least from things that do not depend on me. On this subject, if I told you the number of shits that fell on me, frequently and sometimes repetitively, you will doubtless believe that I invent or that I exaggerate.

But on closer inspection, it's really intriguing. Because it almost always concerns everything I do to improve my life materially. I think it is necessary to ask the question (it would be very stupid not to ask it elsewhere) Is it all natural? Am I not dealing with witchcraft or magic? Did someone put a spell on me?

I know that the gift of reading cards and other spiritual gifts is not an exact science, but my question for you is: is there the possibility (or at what level) of knowing if we cast a spell on me, if I turn to it? Because right now I really need to know.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 443 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2023 03:39 pm
@stan990,
No, it's not possible. All of that stuff is fantasy.

Spells, witchcraft, psychics? It's all as true as the Easter bunny.

May I suggest to you that your own melancholy (as you put it) may be giving you a mindset of seeing difficulties everywhere you go, and possibly self-sabotaging when things are going well? You may not even be consciously doing it.

I strongly suggest that you talk to a counselor, because you are (I assume) an adult and are behaving as if everything happens to you and you can't do anything about it.

Well, there are a lot of things that you can do something about. But you'll need social tools for that, which evidently you haven't learned (and may be some evidence of a place on the autism spectrum).

I am not a doctor. But you should see one.
stan990

Reply Mon 5 Jun, 2023 05:50 pm
@jespah,
First let me thank you for taking the time to reply to me, Aside from saying that Spells, witchcraft and magics is an easter bunny, (which you can't be sure of) I find that you gave me good advice.

But let me tell you and I'll add it to the topic itself. I am not a whiner, and it is not only my personal or subjective understanding of what is happening to me or has happened to me that this question comes to me, several of my relatives have already told me that I was very unlucky , and this after having always reproached me for doing this or not having done this. But at a certain moment, they had to admit it. I'm sure many of you will share their opinions, if I told the details.

Regarding Autism Spectrum and consult a counsellor. it may be wise. I'll give you an answer about that later, I don't want the topic to deviate now.
0 Replies