Strange Confession

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 02:26 pm
So I am a boy at the age of 17 and she is 7 years older than me.
I was almost a random person to her. I've tried to chat with her
but things werent going well so i decided to confess to her. She rejected me but said we can
be friends which i gladly accepted. But i dont think she really likes me(even as a friend).
She never texts me first and when i text her the conversation isnt going smoothly(she is
just repeating the same questions i ask and isnt very talkative to me) so one can assert
that i am even disturbing her. So i want to make one last try. I want to go out with her
(which i have tried to persuade her before but didnt succeed) and confess her something.
This something is really strange. So basically i know things about her (bad things about
her mentality that an outsider shouldnt really know) that she thinks only her parents and brother know.
Her cousin told me that information and i really dont want to put him in any danger of
deteriorating relationship with her family.
So i want to confess her that i know of her life and these shameful secrets of her BUT even
though i know them i dont want to leave her alone and i want to be her moral support. And
even thats even more reasons to want to get closer to her. And i just want to be friends at
first, will see later.
How do you think she will react at this bold and shameful statement?
What to do to maximise the chance to accept me?
What should my friend/her cousin do if things dont go well?

Thanks in advance!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,047 • Replies: 9

roger

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 02:45 pm
@oddbird8,
I think you will do your reputation a lot of good by not contacting her again. I hope you are not trying to blackmail her with your inside information
jespah

Reply Sat 6 Jun, 2020 05:01 pm
@oddbird8,
If I were her, I would block you.

What you're proposing is 100% creepy.

"Oh, I know you're not a virgin (or whatever the oooh deep dark secret she's got is), but I am so magnanimous that I will still be your pal oh and by the way I would love to sleep with you but with me it will be pure and awesome and not slutty."
oddbird8

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 03:09 am
@roger,
I'm not intending to blackmail her the slightest!
0 Replies

oddbird8

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 03:11 am
@jespah,
Her secret isnt sexual and im really not trying to have sexual reationship with her! I just want to get close to her and start by being friends.
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 05:40 am
@oddbird8,
There’s probably a 10 year old that wants to be friends with you, too.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 09:01 am
@oddbird8,
So?

What do you think you will accomplish by telling her this? Your only move is to confront her cousin and tell him or her to stop blabbing about this person.
0 Replies

oddbird8

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 10:24 am
Hmm, i dont know, i thought that i can make her trust me this way... Now that i think of it it is a terrible idea. But can you tell me what else can i do to gain her trust?
jespah

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 11:56 am
@oddbird8,
She's not interested in you.

Let. It. Go.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:58 pm
@oddbird8,
Nothing. Can you accept that you can’t ‘make her’ do anything. She’s shown her non-interest.

Why not find someone your own age? You’ve got a far better chance of success.
0 Replies