What was your opinion on Anna Nicole Smith?

Reply Tue 14 Mar, 2023 08:30 pm
I watched the 20/20 documentary on her called "Tragic Beauty" on YouTube and really kind of felt bad about how the last few years of her life was with being married to that jerk lawyer who exploited her and didn't care about her drug addiction. Then the final straw was the death of her son.

I know everyone probably had a mixed opinion on her because she married that 90 year old Oil Tycoon back in the 90s in which people thought she was a gold digger.

But I consider her the modern day Marilyn Monroe who hung out with the wrong type of people in life Sad

I don't get too emotional about celebrity deaths but she was one of the rare cases as I still remember that day as I was 13 that year and remember coming home from school with seeing the news she tragically passed away at only 39
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 292 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PoliteMight

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2023 08:38 am
@singlesucks13,
Lets be frank......

She was a pretty face and that is it.

Her son was killed on purpose.

She dropped a bunch of weight and magically died of a drug overdose inside a hotel-room.

.........................................................................................................................

You know how many cases there are with a girl who hung, commit-suicide, and or drug-over-dose inside an hotel-room and or there home? Look at Marylin Monroe for instance, or the misidentified

I forget but a undercover ( catfishing ) show was trying to do a joke inside a hotel and asked for young prostitutes, kept the joke going and he asked for young boys and the hotel was happy to supply such needs. All caught on camera.

The woman found hung inside of a jail after being pulled over by police.
She was going for a job opportunity and they pulled her over.

The founder of RT ( the greatest news network since TYT ) was found dead inside of his hotel-room beaten to death.

.........................................................................................................................

It is clear these hotels and peoples operate within a network of there own, and it is clear and obvious even if she passed away of a drug over-dose it is possibly that she was murdered and that persons or person is still out there.
0 Replies