Served Divorce Paperwork (DISSOLUTION?)

Reply Thu 9 Mar, 2023 05:02 pm
NO WARNINGS

I must say I am deeply furious that you were made in to being a human and I have deep concerns and reservations if my penis will be up to the task of physically performing knowing you are worse than a false fat pig profit. But, then it is the strange side that has always done you so not sure.

Statements Are Not Tested
I am not sure if this board is still alive or not. I want to list something here that states in all cases of divorce you are not separated until ruled down and given decree of God's opinion of his thoughts. You might be subject to this under your government's entrust rule or law. Fine. My point is now. She is offering sex on one plain but then denies the request unless I rape her. I think that is criminal. Not right now! I am not saying a word! So there I am.

If I want to pursue another girl to have sex with then that is what I am free to do because I am God. She is not and she is unclear. That is all.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 536 • Replies: 0
No top replies